16

The door opened to revile a nice looking woman, that I assumed that's zayn's mother.

"Camila!! Hey sweetie! Come in!" I smiled widely.

"How are you Darling?"

"Great, what about you Mrs malik?"

"Oh call me Tricia, but thank you, let me hold this for you, come on, everyone is in the backyard, Ashton is helping zayn making the meat" I gave her the cake in my hands.

"Alright, oh and it's a cheesecake! I hope you'll like it, I'm not very good at cooking" she chuckled.

We walked to the backyard were everyone literally everyone.

"Hey kids Cami is here!" Tricia yelled, everyone turned silence for a moment, I felt a bit awkward, three wonderful girls that I assumed were zayn's sisters came to me, I was pulled out of my thought when one of them hugged me tightly.

"Hi! I'm waliyha." she was cut off by the others.

"I'm dounia and this is safaa, nice to meet you" she gave me a wide grin.

"Nice to meet you too!" I couldn't help the grin on my face too.

"I like her already!!!" The younger, safaa, squeaks, everyone chuckled.

"Awwwwe thank you I like you too!"

"Hey Camila, where's your mom?" Zayn interrupted us.

"Hey chef zayn, and yeah sorry she had this work trip again, she left this morning, she'll be back in three days, zayn's face fall, and I gave him a confused look.

"You'll be alone for three days?" I sighed.

"Zayn, I'm old enough to handle myself" he took my hand in his.

"I know, it's just that...." He sighed and was going to continue but was cut off by Ashton.

"Ay lover boy, I really need help over here" he smiled to us, I felt my cheeks redden.

"I'll be back" he mumbled kissing my temple.

"So...." A voice behind me said, it was dounia.

"H-hey" I stutter, nice Cami, very nice from you.

"So how it's going with my lil' bro?" She asked patting on the empty seat beside her mentioning for me to sit.

So I did so, I was nervous as fuck, I could pee myself any moment now, what if she think I'm a loser like everyone does at school, what if-

"Umm... N-nice! Ugh... I mean... Yeah we're great!..." I trailed off.

"Stop interrogating her dounia!" Ashton yelled from the other side of the yard as he and zayn were doing something stupid probably.

"Shut up loser!" She yelled back earning a chuckle from me.

"Sorry I didn't mean to make you nervous, it's just that you don't look like the fake girls at school" I narrowed my eyebrows.

"I mean... You look more presentable then his ex....but this doesn't matter now... Umm.... Look the boys are done now! Let's go" she seemed more nervous then I was, I guess she said more than she should.

After lunch, safaa and waliyha helped their mum with the wash up after she refused to let me do them.

Dounia was scroll through her phone, zayn and Ashton and I were having a conversation until zayn's mother called him to help her with something.

The thing is that Ashton seemed a bit off.

"Ash-"

"Cami-" we started at the same time.

"Umm... Ladies first?" I chuckled "nah, it's okay, you talk" I tell.

"Okay so there is something stuck inside my head... And I thing I need a girly advice?" He stutter, I nodded encouraging him to talk.

"So there is this girl-" I cut him off.

"OoooooO! Who's the lover boy now huh? So who's the lucky?" I teased him.

"It's someone that come every day to the coffee shop, that I go to, and I discovered that she lives in my neighborhood and her name is desireé" he blushed looking down.

"Dude! You're really head over heels! And stalking is creepy so I suggest to stop it" I teased again.

"Oh, stalking wasn't that creepy when zayn did it" he crossed his arms.

"I never saw zayn stalking anyone" I copied his gesture.

"True.... Not anyone... It was you" he said and now was my turn to blush.

"See? Now back to topic, what do you think I should do? I-i mean how should I-" I cut him.

"You're the nicest guy I knew, after zayn of course, you deserve the best, try to ask her if she didn't say yes then she's not the one, so  Grow some balls and ask the poor girl out for fuck sakes" I took a sip from my drink never breaking eye contact with his wide ones, his mouth hang open at my colorful language.

"You know what Imma doing? I'm going to Pretend that you never said that" he got up from his seat and walk past me, but after seconds he came back and kissed my cheek and mumbled a small 'thank you' and left.

Dounia glared at me and it hit me hard, it sounded so freaking wrong!!! She'll think I'm cheating on zayn!

"Dounia-" she sat up and walked past me "I think mum's calling me" and she stormed away.