11

He reached my waist an pulled me on his lap so I was now straddling him and our faces inches away his eyes searched mine for any doubt or hesitation when he found none he crashed his lips into mine.

His lips were soft, warm, and addicting to be honest, I want this moment to last forever, his hands moved from my waist to my thighs meanwhile mine from his neck down his chest and resting there, I felt his tongue on my lower lip asking for permission which I gladly accepted, my hands went lower at the hem of his shirt. Zayn broke the kiss to pull away his shirt, as soon as he was done I put my hands back on his chest, he pulled me by the back of my neck to reconnect our lips again.

We broke away as soon as we heard my phone ringtone.

MUM. Oh god! Zayn chuckled as soon as he saw who it was, I glared at him playfully.

"Hello?"
"Sweetie I'm working on a night shift so I won't be back home until 8am are you OK?" She replied.
"Yes mum that's OK, and yeah I'm fine"
"Okay, I hope I didn't interrupt anything" I could feel her smiling.
"MUM!! No you didn't! Now can you stop!" I feel my cheeks redden and when I looked at zayn he mouthed "LIAR!" And start laughing.
"OK sweetie I'm sorry, and say hi to zayn" I smiled.
"OK mum goodbye"
"Goodnight sweetie AND USE PROTECTION!" She yelled playfully zayn couldn't stop laughing.

Embarrassing.

I hang up then looked at zayn, he was still giggling.

"Awwwwe are you embarrassed? Oh sweetie don't be, come here love" he pulled me toward him and wrapped his bare arms around my petit body.

"I could stay like this forever" I whispered nuzzling my head in the crock of his neck.

"What? Hugging me while I'm shirtless? I wouldn't mind but I never knew you were like this honey, if the pants are bothering you I could take them off" he replied.

I pulled away immediately "WHAT THE FUCK ZAYN? NO! What's today? The *let's make Camila uncomfortable day*?" I said.

He laughed harder amused by how I'm uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry geez! Are you on your period or something? Chill out"

"ZAYN! STOP IT!" I yelled hiding my face in my hands.

"OK OK, let's go to bed it's late" he said now more serious.

"Aren't we going back home?" I asked.

"Well, your mother is on a nightshift, and it's nice here, or would you go sleep alone in your creepy house after the movie we saw just minutes ago?" He got a point.

"OK you're right" I sighed.
"I'm always right love" he wiggles his eyebrows.

"OK Queen malik cut the shit, how am I suppose to sleep, those clothes are uncomfortable" he smirked and I knew what he's thinking.

"Oh no! I'm not going to sleep naked with you!"

"I never said something about being naked!" He chuckled.

"Yeah but you thought of it"

"Yeah I can't lie. I did." He smirked.

"Pervert" I mumbled.

"Up thigh" he replied.

"OK OK, so what do you say?"
"There is some of my sisters clothes upstairs you can brow anything from there" that's a good idea, but uncomfortable knowing that it's not mine, and I don't know' em, what if they don't like it or...

"OK OK! God! You're really up tight... You're going to wear some of MY clothes, what do you say?" He said.

"Okay that's better I think" I mumbled.

He gave me a T-shirt and a basketball shorts, after I cleaned myself and put the clothes on, I lied on the bed.
Zayn did the same, after a few seconds I felt an arm wrapped around my waist.

"Good night love" I relaxed as soon as I heard his voice.

"Good night".

NEXT MORNING:

Feeling something tickling my nose I slightly open my eyes adjusting to the sun light coming from the window curtains, zayn's arm around my waist still, and I smiled at the thought of sleeping with him in the same bed wrapped in his arms, I turned to face him slowly so he won't wake up, facing his peaceful sleepy figure I leaned toward him and kiss him on his nose, his cheek, his forehead, the corner of his mouth.

"I could get use to waking up like this everyday" he suddenly said with his sexy morning voice.

"Goof!" I laughed.

"Yeah good morning to you too love"