17

Guilt.

Sadness.

Fear.

That's what I felt, dounia think I'm a slut now, and she'll tell zayn and he won't talk to me again nor to Ashton his best mate-

"Hey Cami come inside why are you alone?" Zayn sat next to me bringing me closer to him.

"I... Uhh yeah let's go" he put his arm around my shoulders and we walked back inside.

"So... How was your day?it wasn't bad was it?" Zayn asked as we entered to my house, I didn't want to tell him about dounia.

"Nope, it was the opposite, the food was great, your family are the kindest people I've ever met, I really like them" I replied sitting on the couch, zayn took a seat next to me and left me so I was straddling him.

I put my head on his chest and warped my arms around him.

"I'm sure they like you too" not all of them.

"I love you" I blurt out, he hugged me tighter.

"I love you too" he replied. And we sat there for about half an hour.

"Do you want something to eat?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll help you make whatever" I got up from his warm embrace missing the feeling already.

Zayn opened the fridge to grab the milk "Oi oi! Some grapes!!" He said grabbing them.

"So why do you need the milk... Malik?" I asked chuckling at my own joke.

"Oh pUnS!" He said sarcastically, I glared at him playfully.

"Milkshakes, DUH!"

"That sounds good" I mumbled.

After we finished cleaning the mess zayn made, we sat drinking our milkshakes until zayn decided that it was okay to throw grapes on me.

"Zayn that's childish, stop" I tried to keep a straight face battling the smile.

"Says the one who love spongebob more than her boyfriend" he said, I thought about it.

"Sorry it's just a matter of time until you'll be as important as him" he gave me a fake hurt expression.

"Well that gives me another reason to throw grapes on you until I become important" he throw more food on me and made funny faces, I couldn't hold my laughter anymore.

ZAYN'S POV:

That laugh, that's my energy source, one of the reason to love her, I'm the reason for that laugh, that makes it better, way better.

"C'mon let's watch a movie?" I suggest, she nodded her head as she grabbed our cups and put them in the sink.

We made our selves comfortable on the couch and watched the movie peacefully until something popped in my head.

"Cami did you call your mum?" She groaned.

"No I forgot can you bring my phone from my room it's on the desk, please?" She pouted, I sighed, of course I would do anything for her.

"Lazy ass" she giggled at my comment.

I went into her room and found the phone on the desk and I found a journal beside it.

I don't like looking in others privacy but it was open and I couldn't hold it anymore, just a sneak peak.

It was some kind of songs? Or maybe poem? I don't know but whatever the fuck is this it's so deep-

"Zayn?" Fuck.

"Zayn what are you doing?" I panicked.

"Look Cami I'm really sorry, I shouldn't touch your things, it's your privacy, I'm really-" she cut me off.

"It's okay I guess, after all it's just you, if it was someone else I would be so upset" her words warmed my heart, she trust me, a smile decorated my face.

"Camila... Can you read some of those? Please?" I asked handing her the phone.

"Yeah sure, c'mon let's go downstairs"

We made our selves comfortable again on the couch.

"I'll read them IF" she said, of course there's an "if", I nodded my head for her to continue.

"You sing them" she grinned.

"Deal" I returned the smile "really you would?" She sounded surprised.

"Yeah now c'mon do it" I rushed.

(Please don't hate me because I used the 5sos, I really love this song :') )

Another day, of painted walls and football on the TV,
No one sees me,
Fade away, lost inside a memory of someone's life,
It wasn't mine.

My heart ached for her words knowing that she really felt the pain.

I was already missing before the night I left,
Just me and my shadow and all of my regrets,

Who am I? Who am I?
When I don't know myself.

Who am I? Who am I?
Invisible.

Wasted days,
Dreaming of the times I know I can't get back,
Seems like just lost track,
Looking on, as all life's colors seem to fade to gray I just walked away,

I was already missing before the night I left,
Just me and your shadow and all of my regrets.

Who am I? Who am I?
When I don't know myself,
Who am I? Who am I?
Invisible.

Who am I? Who am I?
When I don't know myself,
Who am I? Who am I?
Invisible
Who am I? Who am I?
When I don't know myself,
Who am I? Who am I?
Invisible.

She stopped for a second biting on her bottom lip harshly as she started shaking, I pulled her toward me and hugged her tightly.

Another day, the walls are keep me safe I can't escape.

A sob left her mouth.

It's too late.

My heart crushed in small pieces, she wrote this before she tried to do it, I hugged her tighter if it was possible and whispered sweet nothings in her ear to calm her down, I was going to say something when her phone rang.

She pulled away to answer.

"Hello?..... Uh yeah this her daughter Camila Jasper....." Cami froze for some reason and the phone dropped from her fragile hands, my eyes widened when she fell to the ground.

I left her bridal style and put her on the couch.
"Cami please wake up, don't scare me like this, what's wrong...  Cami wake up!" I started to panic I grabbed the phone and the woman was still in the other line.

"Hello?"
"Sir is everything okay? Miss Jasper didn't answer-"
"What the fuck is happening??!" I yelled.

"Mrs jasper got into a car crush and she have some serious injuries.."