12

"I'll make breakfast" zayn said getting up from the bed "Nooooooo! You're warm!" I whine like a three years old child, "too bad! I'm already up" he run out from room "I'm in the kitchen!" He yelled.

"I'll be there in five!" I yelled lazily getting up from the warm bed and grabbing my clothes from the chair and headed to the bathroom.

I'll take a long shower as soon as I arrive home.

I washed my face and brushed my hair and teeth, if you're asking about the toothbrush, girls are always ready as my mum always say, yeah right, my bag isn't so damn heavy for nothing.

I went downstairs and to the kitchen to find zayn's back facing me I warped my arms around his torso exhaling his Cologne, "hey babe" he turned around to face me and wrapped his arms around my waist "I made pancakes, want some?"

"Of course, so plans for today?"

"No actually, I don't, you?"

"I really want to spend sometime with my parents, I wish they can do it I mean, I barely know my father"

"They'll find a way don't worry"

"Anyway can you believe that school ends in two weeks?" I grabbed zayn's plate and mine to put them In the sink.
"Yeah I'm really excited about summer break" he got up.

"Same here" I said "hey let me help you with the dishes" he offered.

"No I got this, you can go get ready I'll be ready too" I assured "you sure? OK I'll be ready in a few?"

/IN THE CAR/

We were half way back home talking about our plans for the summer or our goals and everything.

"Oh my god! I love this song!" I said as soon as soon as Rockabye by Sean Paul started on the radio.

"... I'm gonna do what I got to dooooo, c'mon zayn sing with me pleaaaaaase?" He laughed and started singing and I gotta say this, he has a voice of a fucking angel!

"So Rockabye baaaaabyyyy Rockabyyyyye! I'm gonna rock you! Rockabye baaaaabyyyy don't you cryyyy! Somebody got you!".

I couldn't help my laughter, my vision blurry by my tears as I laughed so hard, zayn giving me a confused look and focusing back on the road.

"What? Don't look at me like I'm the stupid one here" I said still giggling.

"Oh are you calling me a stupid miss Jasper?" He questioned his accent thicker.

"Yes what you're gonna do about it?" I challenged crossing my arms in my chest.

"I don't know... What you said did really hurt me Camila" he asked his tone serious but I know better.

"Awwwwe is daddy hurt?"  Now for some unknown reason, his face turned serious.

"Cami... Never call me that again okay?"

"Why Dad? Is there something wrong about me calling you daaaaady?" I giggled with a stupid grin on my face, I really don't know what's wrong with that name? Maybe he feel old when I do it?

"Camila stop it okay? It's not funny" okay maybe I should really stop, serious zayn isn't my favorite anyway.

ZAYN'S POV:

FUCK! If she won't stop it now I'm gonna be a mess! But I don't think she knows what she's doing so I'm not blaming her.

Fuck my hormones!

"Sorry babe are you mad?" I asked taking a glance at her.

"Why would I be?" She looked Confused I gave her a huge smile.

CAMILA POV :

After I arrived home zayn said he had some work, so I headed straight to the bathroom.

I stripped of my clothes and sank into the bath, hot water massaging my muscles, I'm not getting out anytime soon.

After about an hour later I heard a knock on the door "CAMI honey are you in there?".

"yeah mum welcome back by the way" I replied.

"Thanks sweetie! I'm making brownies!" She yelled from the other side of the door.

"OK, I'll be there after a while!".

"Hey mum" I said hugging her form behind as she was washing the dishes.

"Take a brownie sweetie, and wait for me in your room we need to talk" she said her voice turning serious, I pulled away slowly and took a brownie from the table and and a bottle of juice from the fridge.

"I don't like the way you said it" she smiled weakly at me.

I went upstairs to my room as I've been told and sat at the edge of my bed chewing on my brownie.

Moments later my mum came to the room and sat beside me and her face holding a serious and a very sad look.

"Mum is everything okay?" I asked confused, she cupped my hand in hers "Camila sweetie you know that no matter what I'll be always there for you, I'll make up for all those times that I wasn't there for you, I'll tlbe the mother, the sister, the bestie, the father you never had" she said.

"Mum you're scaring me please talk already!" I was growing impatient and curious, She broke into tears.

"Honey..... Daddy left us".

___________________________________

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy *cough* sorry for the wait blame my laziness and my phone.

Buuuut can you please vote when u read pleaaaaaase?? *bat my eyelashes*

Love u