7

OK so basically, zayn was walking me everywhere, and when I say everywhere I mean whenever I'm out he's with me, whenever I'm home he come and we watch a movie or eat a snack.

It's really nice having someone with you all the time when 3 weeks ago no one would even look at you without a look of disgust.

But that didn't help my evil thoughts of eating me sometimes.
I forget about' em when I'm with him or my parents, but they come back when I try to sleep or whenever I listen to music.

We were walking in the hallway to our next class, the usual.
But I noticed that the look of disgust are still the same from a few weeks ago, and I hear some students whispering but I couldn't hear what they were saying "zayn I'll meet you later, I need to go to the girls bathrooms" I said.
"Umm, OK be careful" he kissed my cheek which is a thing that he's doing quite a lot lately but I don't mind, it makes me feel a bit better.

After I finished my business and in my way out, I heard a few girls coming in, so I stayed a bit more.

"OMG girls did hear what happened a few days ago?" I heard a girl say.

"Is it about our art teacher? If it is then I don't are thank u"

"No silly! It's about that little nerd, someone said that she fucked Alex in the abandoned block of the school, then someone came in and they had a threesome and now she's pregnant and she doesn't know who's the father now even the teachers know about it."

"Are u talking about Stephanie?"

"Why are you so stupid, No! It's Camila Jasper."

Oh my lord! How could they say something like that!! My tears were streaming down uncontrollably and my breath hitch.

I slammed the door open and got out from the bathroom, the two girls wide eyes.

I walked to my English class and sat, the teacher gave me a look of disgust like I killed his father, you gotta be kidding me!

After school I met zayn at the bus stop he was standing with another guy.

"Hey zayn can we go home please" I asked him but he was cut off by his friend.

"Hey you're the whore that doesn't know who's the father! Let me help you, so who was the more rough?"
No please. My eyes were watering and  became red as an apple.

"What the hell!! Man where did you hear that bullshit!" Zayn said.

"It's OK you know what? I'm done that's true! I fucked Alex and zayn and some random guy I met in the ice cream shop, and I even fucked your father!!!" I yell at that guy.

"You're right my father is a manhore so-"

"ENOUGH!! Shut the fuck up Luke!" Zayn yelled.

"No it's OK zayn I'm used to it anyway" and with that I went straight to my house, luckily my parents are in a work trip so it's the perfect time.

I went upstairs to my bathroom and locked the door cuz I know that zayn is coming for sure.

I grabbed a blade and starred at my reflection in the mirror.

"CAMILA OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR IN THIS INSTANT OR I'M GOING TO BREAK IT!!" Zayn yelled from the other side of the door.

"Zayn? I love you!" I said.

"Than open this door and we can talk about please love" he response calmly.

"NO! I'M DOING THIS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!"

"Camila don't you dare!" He warn I didn't answer.

"Cami please! I'll do anything... Anything!" He's now crying and that broke my heart even more.

"Don't you see! I'm just hurting you! Go away!"

Silence. He's gone.

"You're so stupid" he said calmly.

"I love you zayn" and then I slide the blade in my left wrist.

"Camila?" I start feeling dizzy and fell to the ground.

All I remember after that is the door slammed open and everything went black...

To be continued.....