•17•

"Who's the cutest puppy in the world? You are!" I coo as I lay with Munson on the floor.

"Who's the weirdest person in the world? You are!" Megan teases as her and Ender walk through the living room.

"Shut up and let me love my pup before I have to leave for work!" I defend rubbing Munson's belly. "Besides your the freak who hates ketchup."

Ender turns to Megan confused. "How could you hate ketchup?"

"I don't know." She shrugs. "I just don't."

"That's cute." Ender says pressing a kiss to her head. These two still aren't official but they sure as hell act like it. 

"PDA is not allowed in this house." I announce standing up and brushing my self off.

Megan scoffs wrapping her arms around Ender's waist. "Don't you have work or something?"

"Don't YOU have work or something." I retort placing my hands on my hips.

"Touché. I called and told them I would be late today." I shake my head at my best friend as I pick my purse up.

"Well being the responsible adult I am, I'm off to work." I say heading towards the door.

"Bye Tae." Ender calls as I through up wave before shutting the door.

Getting to work Terri immediately approaches me. "Hi honey, your left a note on your desk. There's some client he wants you to take."

"Ok thanks Terri." I smile heading to my desk and taking a seat. I see the note on my computer screen so I pull it off to read.

Hey slugger. Need you to take this client. It's Tevin Coleman, yes the Falcons player. Now he's very picky but has no price range so we really need this sell. That's why I'm putting you on it. Give me a call if you have questions.
Love,
Dad

No way. I'm actually about to have a Falcons player as one of my clients. I take a deep breath as I pull up our client list to find his number. Clicking on it I dial the number and put the phone to my ears. "Hello."

"Hi I'm calling for Tevin Coleman." I say sweetly.

"Speaking." He says.

"This is Taegan Zaiser with Zaiser Realty, I was wondering if you a moment to talk?" I ask hopeful.

"Oh! Yea, yea!" His demeanor changes from gruff to kind.

"Awesome, so I just wanted to see if we could find a date that works best for you to go property seeing." I say opening my calendar.

"I can do a morning sometime next week." He says as I scan over my week.

"Ok how does 9 am Tuesday sound?" I ask picking up a pen.

"Yea that should work fine. Now do you care if I bring my momma? She's probably gonna be living with me so I want her to get a look at the house." He questions as I pencil him in.

"No, that's fine!" I assure him closing up my calendar.

"Ok great. So I'll see Tuesday." He says.

"Right see you then." With that I hang up the phone.

Wanting to get some work done for the Peterson's I open up our catalog and begin looking through our properties pulling different ones I think they would like. "Oh my gosh Taegan I love you dress." My friend Meredith compliments as she walks into my office.

"Aw thanks I got it at a boutique downtown." I smile smoothing it down.

"You have to let me take some pictures of you in it!" Besides doing real estate Meredith also dabbles in photography so she is always wanting to take pictures of me for her portfolio.