•66•

"Taegan breath, I need you to breath pretty girl." Dansby kneeled in front of me holding my face in his hands.

Today was finally the day, the gala is happening in 10 hours and I'm completely freaking out. "Oh my god the florist isn't there yet." I heavily pant.

"You said there aren't suppose to be there till 11 it's 10." Dansby says looking at my notebook.

"It's only 10?" My breathing steadies a bit. Dansby nods letting his thumb run over my face.

"You have got to stop stressing yourself out baby. You're really starting to worry me." I let my eyes close as I lean into his hand.

"I know. I know." I breath.

"Come on I've got an idea." Dansby takes my hand pulling me up from the bed. Grabbing his car keys he leads me out to his truck.

"Dans where are we going?" I whine. "I have things to check over."

"No you don't, you need to relax. You're worrying me how stressed out your getting." He takes my hand in his as he heads down the road.

"I still need to talk to the hotel about valet parking, call the dj one more time, double check with the cook and...." Dansby cuts me off by taking the phone from my hand where I was reading my list off.

"You are going to go in here get your nails, a facial and a massage done and I will take care of your list." I reach for my phone but Dansby catches my arm and pulls me into a kiss. "I think that's what you meant to do."

I roll my eyes at him and cross my arms. "Dansby no. I need to finish this up."

"I'll finish. You go be pampered." He pulls out is credit card and I scoff pushing it away. "That's funny if I'm doing this I'm paying." With that I reluctantly open the door and make my way into the spa.

"Hi! What can I do for you today?" The blonde asks with a large smile.

"Can I get a combo number 5." I ask looking at the price sheet.

"Which would you like to start with?" She asks typing on her computer.

"Uh let's start with my nail." I smile.

She nods. "Ok you can take a seat right over there." I follow to where she pointed and wait.

I have to admit I needed this. I have been so stressed this last week trying to make sure everything is perfect. I just want this all to go smoothly. When I was finished I head to the front to pay.

"$200 right?" I ask pulling out my wallet.

The girl shakes her head. "No ma'am a gentleman came in while you were in the back and paid. You're all set to go."

I let out a deep sigh knowing Dansby did it. "Ok thank you. Have a nice day." I handed the lady a $50 to split between my masseuse and the girl who did both my mani pedi and facial."

Walking out I see Dansby's truck waiting for me. Opening the door I was ready to get onto for paying but stop when I see the angle sitting in his lap. "Hey pretty girl." He grins making Kinsley wave at me.

"What are you doing here cutie?" I completely forget about what I was going to say prior and reach out for her.

"Kins is going to spend the day with us." He grins as I move to buckle her into the car seat in the back.

"Oh yea, how'd you swing that?" I tease tickling the baby.

"I just asked." He chuckles. "Do you just want to sit back there with her? She was a little fussy on the way over." I nod and buckle myself in.