•44•

The sun seeping through the curtains of my bedroom woke me up. Rolling over I go to wrap my arms around Dansby only to find he's not there. Opening my eyes I find his side empty, sitting up and looking around I realize what today is. Smiling to myself I climb out of bed and make my way down to the kitchen where Megan, Ender and Dansby all stand.

Ender was the first to see me and throws his hands in the air. "Feliz cumpleaños!"

Dansby's eyes widen as he turns and sees me before shoving Ender. "Dude I told you I wanted to be the first to tell her!"

"Sorry mi hermano, guess I just got excited." Ender shrugs.

"Sorry about him." Megan smiles standing up. "Happpy birthday best friend." She says wrapping me in a hug.

"Thanks girl." I squeeze her back.

Pulling away Megan turns towards Ender. "Come on En, lets let them have their alone time." She grabs his hand heading towards the door. "I'll see you back here later. The girls are coming over to get ready here and we're going out to dinner before we hit the town."

"Ok sounds good!" I smile giving them a wave before turning back to Dansby.

"Happy birthday princess." He says coming over to me and kissing my head. "I made you breakfast." He turns back to the kitchen and picks up a plate of biscuits and gravy.

"Oh my gosh my mom use-" Dansby cuts me off by finishing the sentence for me. "To make them for you on your birthday when you were younger. I know Megan told me so I decided to try."

I lean over the counter top and press a sweet kiss to his lips. "You're the best." Picking up my fork I take a bite into them and let out a sigh. "Oh my god these are amazing!"

"Mom's recipe, she made me practice it 3 times last week so she knew I wouldn't mess it up." I let out a laugh as I take another bite.

"Mhh your mom is going to have to give me this recipe! It's amazing." Dansby chuckles coming over and wrapping his arms around my waist as I sit on the bar stool.

I think I can get that for you, now hurry up and eat them because I have a full day planned." He lips press to my cheek as he pulls away.

"Oh? And what do you have planned?" I question raising the glass to my lips.

A smirk crosses his face. "You'll just have to wait and see." I roll my eyes as I quickly eat the rest of my breakfast.

"Ok I'm done! Now what." I cross my hands in my lap staring at Dansby.

"Now go get ready." He pushes me towards my room. "Love you!" He calls as I walk into my room.

"Yea yea yea." I roll my eyes closing the door. Turning back to my bed I see a new Romper laying on it with a note.

Hey pretty girl,
You know I couldn't keep myself from spoiling you. So first things first put on the romper then go contour... or what ever it is you do.

I shake my head picking up the adorable romper. I step into it seeing it fit like a glove.