•37•

"Could you two cut it out?" I scold snatching the Baguette from Dansby's hand which he was using to fight Ender.

"Why did we bring them?" Megan groans as we pull our two grown men from the bakery section.

"Because they whined remember." I say cutting my eyes at Dansby who shoots me guilty grin.

"Well it's boring sitting at home." Dansby's argues coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You think that's boring I'm about to send your ass to the car to wait. That's boring." I say as my eyes scan over the potatoes. Megan and Ender both begin laughing beside us making me cut my eyes towards them. "What?"

"You. Totally. Just. Mom'd. Him." Ender gasped between laughs.

I roll my eyes at Ender as I push the cart down another isle leaving them. "Taegan baby wait." Dansby calls catching up to me. "What's got you so stressed?" He asks laying a hand on my shoulder.

"I just want this cook out to be perfect for Jeremey and Nicole, ya know? This isn't the ideal situation to be getting engaged under so I want to make it as perfect as I can for them." I admit stopping in the middle of the isle.

"Come here." Dansby grabs my hand pulling me into a hug. "You put to much pressure on yourself. Relax it'll all be fine. Besides you've got the best griller in the world at you're service." He grins down at me.

I chuckle pulling away from him. "I hope you aren't referring to yourself, if I remember right you burnt my stake the other week."

"Ok so not my fault you walked out in a bikini with beer, did you really expect me to stay focused?" He asks. I shake my head pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"Beer? Did someone say beer? I grabbed plenty of that!" I turn to find Megan and Ender walking towards us with four 32 packs of bud light.

"You do realize the future bride is pregnant right?" I raise an eyebrow at them.

"Doesn't mean we all can't get wasted!" Megan grins lifting up the case. "Besides Nicole would be utterly disappointed if we didn't supply beer."

"Why do we need four 35 pack if it's only like 10 people?" Dansby asks eyeing the cases of beer.

"I may have over invited." I smile sheepishly.

"Define over invited." Dansby says crossing his arms.

"She invited her parents, Nicole's parents, Nicole's sister and her husband, my parents, my brother and his girlfriend then some of Jeremey and Nicole's friends from high school so all together there's probably going to be around 30 people or so." Megan lists off.

Dansby turns to me wide eyed. I had yet to tell him that he would be cooking for this many people so I guess he's a little shocked. "And I invited you're parents and siblings, so around 36." I grin sheepishly.

Dansby tried to look mad for a moment before his smile broke through. "Were you going to tell me?" He laughs.

"Well I figured you'd realize when I put all burgers in the buggy." Dansby shakes his head leaning forward and kissing my head.

"You're a mess." He says pulling away.

"Im your mess though." I grin up at him.

"Ugh ew barf y'all are being to cute please tone it down." Megan comments behind us.

"Don't hate us cause you ain't us." I joke wrapping my arms around Dansby's waist. Looking up at him I smile, life is great.
*********
"Taz,hey baby I need you to wake up." My eyes flutter open to see Dansby smiling down at me. "I've gotta leave for the game and you need to start getting ready.

After our trip to the grocery store we all came back to Megan and I just to chill before the game and I guess I fell asleep. "Where's Megan and Ender?" I groggily ask as I sit up.

"Megan is taking a shower and Ender is waiting for me out in the car. I just wanted to tell you bye before I left." He runs a hand through my hair.

I sigh closing my eyes again. "I guess I better get up them."

Dansby nods lifting himself up from the couch. "Oh Chelsea called while you were asleep we're all going out to the club tonight after the game."

I look up at him confused. "Define we all and since when do Chelsea and Freddie go clubbing."

"It's like Chelsea's friend or something she's opening tonight and it's suppose to be huge. We all is us two, Ender and Megan, Chelsea and Freddie, Jace and Bri and your friend Meredith and Luke." I squeal when he says Meredith and Luke.

"Oh yay! I have to call Mere right now and tell her to get over her!" I frantically begin looking for my phone.

I stop when Dansby's arms wrap around my waist and his lips are kissing behind my ear. "Where something sexy tonight." I shiver as his hands rest on my hips.

"Always." I wink leaning back mad pecking his lips. Before walking out Dansby smacks my butt making me glare at him and his cheeky grin as he leaves for the game.

Locating my phone I quickly shoot Meredith a text telling her to get over to my place so we can pick her out an outfit. "Megannnnn!" I yell walking through the house.

"Bathroom!" She hollers back.

I open the bathroom door finding her straitening her hair. "What are you wearing out tonight?"

"That blue romper. I think you should wear that black dress you bough a few weeks ago." I nod in agreement as she leans forwards to do her eye shadow. "Ender said we can get ready in the club house, that's were Chelsea and Bri are."

"Cool so we just need to pack our outfits." I say picking up her straightener and running it through my curly hair.

"God bless yours and Dansby's children." She chuckled beside me.

"Whys that?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Because it's going to have extremely curly hair." She laughs picking up one of my curls. "Between you and Dansby there's no hope for straight hair."

"At lease my child will slay." I smirk before waltzing out of her room towards my own to finish my hair.

Tonight will be great!