•77•

"Stop flinching." Megan scolds as she does my makeup. 

"Well you keep poking my eye what do you expect." I grumble back. I didn't get much sleep last night due to us getting home late then having to wake up early to start preparing for the wedding.

"Tae can we get a picture in these pajamas before we start getting fully ready?" Nicole asks, she had gotten me and her these super cute pajamas to wear while we are getting ready. I am honestly in love with them  because they are so comfy.

"Yea of course!" Jumping up I walk over to the balcony of the house we're in. The photographer was there snapping pictures and Meg was taking some on my phone.

"Y'all are beautiful." Nicole's mother compliments.

"Not as beautiful as you, Mrs. Simms." I wink taking my phone from Megan's hands. "These are so cute." I smile looking at them.

"Who's that little girl?" Nicole's mother asks catching a view of my lock screen which was a picture of Dansby holding Kinsley with my arms wrapped around him. 

"Oh it's Kinsley, she's the little one Dansby and I have taken a love to at the Children's Home." I explain trying not to seem suspicious. 

"Well she's adorable, the work you two are doing for that home is incredible." I can't help but smile, Dansby and I have been working so hard to help all the kids there.

"Thank you but enough about me, lets get this one in hair and makeup." I rest my hands on Nicole's shoulders as I push her down into the chair. Thankfully one of her close friends is a hairstylist and is in the wedding party.

While Nicole sat getting her hair done I decided to post the first of probably many wedding post.

Tagged: NicoleSimms

Liked by DansbySwanson, JereZais12 and 25,624 others

TaeganZaiser Today you become the sister I've always wanted. Once you're in we aren't letting you out, welcome to this crazy, loud, obnoxious family Nicole! #ItsZaiserTime

151 comments

JereZais Damn I can't wait to marry her!

bravez711 yall looking amazing! why can't I look this perfect????

"Taegan have you talked to Jeremy today?" Nicole asks anxiously.

"I have." I smile walking over to my purse and pulling out the letter. "He wants me to give this to you." I hand her the letter and then join the other brides maids as we wait for her to read it. By the end she was balling and I was thanking God we hadn't done her makeup yet.

"Oh my god he's so sweet." She cries as I wrap my arms around her. I let her cry for a few minutes until the quite down to a sniffle.

"Are you ready for makeup now?" I ask ask lightly as I whip the tears from her eyes.

2 hours later me and the other girls were lined up getting ready to walk down the isle. I was walking with Brandon, Jeremy's best friend. "Ready?" Brandon asks holding out his arm.

"Lets go." I smile hooking arms with him. As the music plays I smile walking down the aisle. I lock eyes with Dansby and he flashes me the biggest smile and a wink.

"I love you." I mouth blowing him a kiss before taking me place. The music then changes and Nicole appears at the end of the way with her father. 

I take a side glance at Jeremy to see the tears in his eyes making tears well in mine. The ceremony was beautiful and the tears flowed freely from my eyes at their vows. After the ceremony I found Dansby waiting for me.

"You look gorgeous babe." He smiles kissing my cheek.

"You clean up pretty well yourself." I tease straightening his bow tie.  "Now you wanna go take some pictures with me?"

"And show you off? Yes please." With that he laces his fingers with mine as we walk out to the garden where the bridal party was taking pictures.

After what felt like hours of pictures and my cheeks were burning we finally headed to the reception. "Not to take anything away from Nicole but you were definitely the most beautiful girl in that whole room." Dansby compliments making me roll my eyes.

"Wow you are just full of compliments today." I laugh shaking my head.

"I can't help that I have a smoking hot girl." He smirks.

"You're a dork but I love you." I roll my eyes. "Ugh why did Nicole have to pick heels this thin. My feet are killing me."

"When we get home I'll give you a foot massage." Dansby says not looking away from the road.

"Is that a promise." I grin leaning on the console.

Dansby side glances at me and laughs. "Yes that's a promise."

By the time we got the reception it was already hopping. Everyone was dancing and having a good time. "Glad all our hours of work paid off." I breathed out as we walked in.

"May I have this dance, Miss Zaiser." Dansby holds his hand out.

"Of course, Swanson." I wink taking it and letting him swing me around dance floor.

The music died down and it was time for dinner and speeches. Brandon gave a long speech out how he was always their 3rd wheel in high school. Now it was my turn.

Taking the mic I stand up and look out at all the people who were close to Nicole and Jeremy. "Before I begin my speech, I would just like to say that Nicole, you look absolutely beautiful tonight and Jere, well I've seen you look worse." Everyone laughed. "It has been quite a day. An unforgettable, whirlwind of a day that celebrates the fact that two people fell in love. Not only do I feel privileged to know these two people, I also feel lucky enough to have witnessed the love they have for each other. Their love for one another has made them even better people than they were before. Together, they are even stronger. Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Zaiser! Welcome to the family." I raise my glass and everyone follows. Nicole and Jeremy stand up and both hug me.

"Welcome to the family Nicole." I sniff whipping under my eyes.

"Thanks Tae." With that Nicole and Jeremy head to the center of the dance floor for their first dance.

The night went on, the wine was poured and the laughs commenced. I haven't had this good of a time in a while. Dancing the night away with Dansby was just want the doctor called for. And with the off season winding down I wanted as much time with him as possible.

👥 taeganzaiserLiked by Braves, megandrews and 27,083 othersDansbySwanson she definitely was the most beautiful girl at the wedding

👥 taeganzaiser
Liked by Braves, megandrews and 27,083 others
DansbySwanson she definitely was the most beautiful girl at the wedding... sorry Nicole🤷🏽‍♀️ #ItsZaiserTime
128 comments
NicoleZaiser I'm offended...
TaeganZaiser thx babe but the bride was much more beautiful @nicolezaiser