•28•

I looked like a hot mess stumbling my way into work. I had spent the at Dansby's unintentionally last night and forgot to set an alarm for this morning resulting in me over sleeping, which meant I didn't have time to go home and get a new outfit this morning. Having to make do with what I had I stole one of Dansby's dress shirts and just paired with the pants I had worn the previous day and thank the lord I kept an extra pair of heels in my office.

 Having to make do with what I had I stole one of Dansby's dress shirts and just paired with the pants I had worn the previous day and thank the lord I kept an extra pair of heels in my office

Dansby left for a road trip this morning but they don't play till tomorrow. I on the other hand fly out Sunday night to LA to meet up with Dansby and the guys for the Memorial Day game and my father was gracious enough to give me till Wednesday off for the games, as long as I worked hard this week. Of course we he told me that a made sure my schedule was slam packed which has worn me out this week. Last night when I got to Dansby's I was only going to pick up my shoes that I needed but ended up passing out on the couch before he even got the shoes from his room.

Needless to say this mini vacation will be just what I needed. "Taegan you have a call on line 4. It's a new client." The secretary informs me. "Oh and your dad said it's another Falcons player so this one is all you. He said if we seal this deal then we might become their official relators."

It's a big deal to become any teams official relator, it means every time they have a new player we automatically get the bid to be their rep. "Alright thank you." I smile picking up the phone. "Zaiser Realty, Taegan speaking. How may I help you."

"You know when they told me they knew the hottest relator in Atlanta I didn't know they meant physically hot too." I froze at the voice on the other end.

"What the hell do you want JR?" I snap looking around to make sure no one heard me.

"You know I was a little worried that you had told your dad what all had gone down, but he I called he was thrilled to hear my voice. So you told him we just weren't going anywhere." I could practically see his smirk.

"They only people who know what happened between us is Megan, Jeb and Dansby." I admit. "and I don't plan on anyone else knowing. I'm embarrassed I even let it go as long as I did."

"Good then you'll have no choice but to work with me since you don't want daddy dearest knowing how pathetic his perfect daughter is." His voice made me sick.

"Tell me this, how do you sleep at night?" I ask angrily.

"With a smile on my face baby. I'll text you the dates I want to meet up." I didn't say anything else as I slammed the phone on the hook.

"Taegan?" Meredith questions peeking through my door. "You good?"

I sigh running my hand through my hair. "Yea my client just stressed me out. I'm good though." I smile.

"Can I ask you something?" She steps in shutting the door.

"Yea sure, what's up?" I lean forward in my chair.