•78•

"I'm so nervous about this." I admit as I stand in the mirror curling my hair.

"Relax pretty girl, everyone is going to be excited I know it. You don't need to stress about it." Dansby assures me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder.

Tonight Dansby and I were having all our friends and family over for a Christmas party where we are going to tell everyone about Kinsley. "I'm just worried they're going to think we aren't ready." I sigh putting the curler down on the counter and turning to face him.

"Babe you have got to relax. So what if they think that, this is our decision and I promise you there is no one else in the world I would want to do this with." Dansby takes my face in his hands and kisses my forehead. "Besides the pictures we are giving them are way to cute for them to hate."

I laugh at his words but nod. Last week I took Kinsley to a photographer and had her pictures taken. There were honestly way to many cute shots of her and I ended up spending probably a little more than I should have but it will be worth it when our home is full of pictures of our baby girl.

"I just want everyone to love her as much as we do." I say leaning my head on his chest.

"And they will, you've just got to have faith. Hey look..." He leans back looking me in the eyes. "We prayed about this right?" I nod. "And we felt that it was what God wanted us to do right?" I nod again. "So why are you worried, it's in his hands. Everything will be fine."

"How did I get so lucky." I mumble leaning up to kiss him. Dansby responds by pulling me closer and deepening the kiss. Before I knew it I was on the bathroom counter in a full blown makeout session. My hands were weaving through his curly hair as his slide up and down my bare back sending chills down my spine.

"Woah ok, not expecting that when you didn't answer the door." I quickly jerk away from Dansby's lips to see Megan and Ender standing there smirking.

"What, uh, what are you doing here?" I stutter jumping off the counter and grabbing my robe seeing as I was only in a bra and leggings.

Ender laughs clapping Dans on the back. "You told us we could come over early, recuerda?"

"Oh shit I did didn't I." I stutter pulling the robe closer. "How did you get in?"

"Taegan you've kept a key hidden in the hitch of your car for as long as you could drive." Megan laughed.

"Well uh..." Dansby coughed awkwardly. "I'm gonna finish getting ready."

Dansby turns towards the closest and retreats in to finish getting ready. "Meg can you uh don't know go downstairs and feed Bentley and Munson?" I ask not know how to get them out.

"Yea yea we're leaving." She laughs pulling Ender out.

"Well that was awkward." I laugh walking into the closet as well.

"Our friends are the biggest cock block sometimes." Dansby grumbles slipping his shirt on.

"Babe I hate to break it to you but there was no way we were going all the way, we have to much shit to get done." I laugh stepping into my jeans.

"That's what you think." He smirks coming over and wrapping his arms around my waist. "You can never so no when I do this." He dips his head down pressing kisses to my neck before hitting my weak spot right under my jaw.

"D-Dans we can't. I need to get ready." I stumble over my words but recover.

"Fine." He reluctantly pulls away.

Regaining my composure and throw my sweater before grabbing my jewelry and heading down stairs once I was put together. When I reached the bottom of our steps I find Ender and Megan sitting on the couch making out.