•27•

"Ready for the best bp you've ever had." I ask climbing out of my car.

"I'm ready to figure out what the hell is wrong with my swing." He sighs unlocking the door and holding it open for me.

"Why don't we start with some tee work then and see if we can spot it there." I grab a tee from the closet and pull a bucket up in front of it. "Come on, step up." I motion for him.

Dansby sighs stepping up to the tee and taking a perfect cut. "That was great now do it again." I place another ball on the tee as he repeats his action. Ball after ball Dansby used perfect form hitting them off the tee.

"See I don't understand I'm fine hitting here." He sighs running a hand through his hair.

"That's because its tee work, let do some front toss." I say pulling the screen in front of me.

"Where did you even learn to throw bp?" Dansby asks as he gets set in the box.

"Jere and I use to spend hours up here but Jimmy got tired of pitching all the time and mom brought us so I ended up learning how to." I shrug throwing a pitch in which he drives into the ground.

"You don't understand how sexy that makes you." He says making me laugh.

"Babe you thought I was sexy before you even saw me throw bp." I laugh shaking my head.

Dansby just smirks as he gets in the box and I notice him suck a breath in and hold it until his bat connects with the ball. "Dans do you breath when you bat?" I ask dropping the ball in the bucket.

"Not really, I started this holding my breath thing at spring training." He shrugs.

That makes a lot of sense as to why he's so tense. "Lay down on the ground." I point. Dansby gives me a weird look making me roll my eyes. "Trust me just lay down."

Reluctantly he drops his bat and lays down on the ground. Taking a seat next to him I lay my hand on his stomach. "I want you to take a deep breath, from right here." I poke his stomach making him curl up a bit as I smile down at him.

"Ok." He takes a deep breath but instead from his chest making his chest rise.

"No from here." I poke his stomach again. "Watch." I lay down and take his hand laying it on my stomach. I take a deep breath making my stomach rise instead of my chest. "Do you see the difference?"

Dansby nods laying back down. "Yea I think so. Like this?" He takes a deep breath this time from his stomach.

"Perfect." I smile. "Now stand up and focus on that as you hit." Dansby nods standing up before pulling me up.

I turn to walk back behind the net but he grabs my hand and pulling me back to him and kissing me. "What was that for?" I smile pulling back.

"You looked like you needed to be kissed." He shrugged making me lean up and press another kiss to his lips.

"I always need to be kissed by you." I whisper pulling away. "But I also need you to hit." I lay my hand on his chest and push him back a bit making him laugh.

Returning behind the net I throw pitch after pitch making sure he focuses on his breathing. "Babe I think you got it." I smile as I turned around to begin picking up balls. When he doesn't say anything I turn around to see he was staring at my ass. "Dansby Swanson were you just checking me out?" I smirk placing my hands on my hips.

"Baby girl I check you out all the time, you just don't always see it." He says lowly as he walks over to me making me back myself up against the wall. "Like at the games when you're wearing those cut off shorts with my jersey, or at home when you leave the bathroom door cracked just enough for me to see your reflection in the mirror as you get ready to shower." His voice was deep as he dipped his head down to my lips in a passionate kiss. His lips worked from mine down my neck as he hit the sweet spot behind my ear.

"Dans don't start something you can't finish." I whisper letting my fingers move through his hair.

Dansby pulls always looking at me with dark eyes. "Who says I can't finish?"

"Jimmy could walk in at any second." I let my hand fall to his chest.

"Monday, Jimmy doesn't come in." His lips return to my neck as he nips at it.

I take a deep breath trying to compose myself. "I have work." I whisper.

"So do I, your dad won't care if you're late." He mumbles moving his hands under my shirt to my sports bra.

"Where in the hell are you even planing on doing this?" I pant giving in and letting my lips work on his neck.

"What's hotter than sex in a batting cage baby girl?" He's gotten in the habit now of only calling me that when he's turned on.

"I'm not fucking you on this floor that's disgusting." I pull back locking eyes with him. Dansby's eyes floated around the building trying to find some where.

I sigh lacing my fingers with his as I pull him towards the office. "Jimmy has a bed that I use to nap on when I taught lessons up here durning the summer." With that Dansby had me scooped up in his arms carrying me to the back.
*******
"You, are amazing baby." Dansby pants falling beside me as I tug the sheet up to my chest. "That thing you did with your hips was just... wow."

My cheeks immediately flush as I hid my face in his chest. "Stop I don't want to talk about it. I don't even know where that came from!"

"What ever it was I want it more often." He smirked kissing my head. "Seriously though Taegan your amazing." He looks me dead in the eyes. "And I'm not just saying that because of the amazing sex we just had. You're the first girl to actually care about my career and how I play rather than how much I make and spend on you."

"Dansby money doesn't matter to me. I can handle myself there. You are what matters. These past few weeks you've been miserable after games, even the ones you win. I know it's cause you haven't been playing your best and I understand that because I was the same way." I assure him as I trace letters on his chest. "

"Taegan Zaiser you might be the best thing that's ever happened to me."