•69•

Thanksgiving... the most stressful food filled holiday ever. Today was the day Dansby would be meeting all my extended family and same goes for me meeting his.

"How do I look?" I ask fluffing my hair a bit. {outfit in media}

"Gorgeous, as always babe." Dansby smiles leaning in and giving me a kiss.

"I hope so because I'm actually meeting most of your family today." I sigh tying up my boots.

"You met most of my family at the 4th of July barbecue." He mention.

"Yea but your grandparents weren't there and only some of your aunts and uncles." I stand up straightening my sweater.

"I love how nervous you get over small things." He smiles coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek.

"Yea well I like making good impression." I cross my arms over my chest.

"Tae all you have to do is smile and you've made a good impression I can promise you that pretty girl." I love how Dansby makes me feel so beautiful.

"Well I guess I better practice my smile then." I laugh grabbing his hand. "Come on we better get going if we're going to make it to your parents by 11."

We were going to Nancy and Cooters house from 11 to 4 then leaving from there and hopefully making it to my family's cabin in Ellijay where we'll stay and go Black Friday shopping.

"Are you ready to meet my chaotic family?" I ask with a laugh as we load the dogs up.

"I've been looking forward to it since your brother did a back flip off the roof into the pool and your whole family acted as if it was normal." He grinned excitedly.

"Please that's nothing. We do some crazy shit." I laugh thinking back on the memories. My whole family is actually spending the weekend up there and all headed home Sunday. "Once my Uncle Andy decided that we should take to boat out on the lake and shoot fire works off the front of it in the middle of the lake. Needless to say he fell overboard trying to get away from one."

Dansby laughs along with me. "I can only imagine what will happen."

"All I can do is warn you because I honestly have no clue what may happen." I lay my head back.

"Well sadly my family isn't as interesting." He says reaching for my hand. "It will probably consist of my family asking if I'm going to propose soon." My eyes widen.

"What will your answer be?" I test.

Dansby shrugs keeping his eyes on the road. "When the time is right."

Again my mind began to turn about the possibilities my future holds. At this point in my life I can't see myself without him. He's the man I want to wake up on Christmas morning and put presents out for my kids with.

"Ready?" Dansby asks breaking my thoughts.

"Oh uh yea let's go." I smile opening my door.

Dansby takes Bentley's leash and I grab Munson's before walking into his parents house. Hand in hand Dansby leads me into the kitchen where his momma and Lindsey were cooking.

"Taegan sweetie I'm so glad you could make it!" Nancy cheers coming over and wrapping her arms around me.

"Of course I wouldn't miss getting to spend time with y'all!" I laugh pulling away. "Linds how are you?" I ask hugging her.

"Good, how bout yourself? You look amazing!" She eyes my outfit.

"Thank you so do you." I return the compliment.