•61•

"Where do you think you're going missy?" Dansby mumbles kissing the back of my neck as he pulls me back down.

"Dans stop." I giggle. "I've got to get up and get ready."

"Ready for what?" He asks looking at me in confusion. "It's Saturday you don't have work."

"I've got a full day though, I've got to meet with the caterers to finalize the menu then I've got to head over to Chatuea Élan to put the down payment down on Nicole's bachelorette party, then I'm heading over to pick up Megan for a dress fitting for our bridesmaids dresses." I list off my busy day.

Dansby looks at me with a blank face. "You're kidding me right?"

"What?" I asks confused.

"Taegan this is literally my last off day before we start the last series at home then if you forgot I'm leaving for an 8 day road trip which will end the season." He snaps in a pissed off tone.

"Yea and you won't be with out me all 8 days! I told you Megan and I are coming down to Miami. I don't. Understand why you're mad and I don't appreciate the attitude." I push my self away from him and sit up.

"I don't appreciate you planning all this stuff when you know I wanted to spend the day with you. We haven't had anytime to ourselves lately." He sits up as well.

"And I'm sorry about that but this is all import." I say standing up.

"Your kidding me right? You can't put that stuff off for one day?" I could tell he was angry but I was going to make sure I held my composure.

"No Dansby I can't. I've already pushed this stuff off because I can't work after 5 most days because I get off to see you games." I say calmly from the closet.

"Sorry I'm an inconvenience to you." He snaps staring at me as I walk out in jeans and cute top.

"Stop acting like a child Dansby, I have a job just like you so I'd appreciate it if you'd drop that attitude." I sigh running a hand through my hair. "How about I wrap things up by 6 tonight and we can go out to dinner?"

"Whatever Taegan go do what ever the hell you have to do." He grumbles falling back in the bed.

"Well I hope when I come back your attitude is gone so we can enjoy out night." I comment before walking out of the room and down stairs.

"Your daddy is an ass Bentley." I say letting the dogs out to use the bathroom. After getting them both in I load my car and set out to meet with the caterers.

*****************

"Ok so we decided on doing a plated menus rather than a buffet correct?" The chef asks.

"Yes it's classier." I nod.

"Ok so we can do soup or salad." He says as I scan the menus.

"Let's do the balsamic vinaigrette one." He nods writing it down.

"Now what about the entree?" He asks again.

"Hmmm the chicken stuffed parmesan sounds amazing and we might have some vegetarians so let's get then seared mahi and we can ask them if y'all don't mind?" I ask hopeful.

"Of course, and lastly dessert." I let my eyes scan the menu one last time before deciding.

"Red velvet cake, hands down." I smile putting the menu down.

"Alright perfect! We will make sure to have everything ready for y'all. I promise it will be perfection." He assure me.

"I don't doubt it. Thank you so much." I shake his hand before heading out to pick up Megan who is riding with me to put the down payment down to the Bachelorette party.