•75•

"She's beautiful." I muse through the incubator at my niece. She so small, she ways 3lb 6 oz and is 15 inches long. The doctored say her digestive system isn't fully developed and they're having a hard time maintaining her body temperature but other than that she's doing extremely well.

Nicole is a hot mess now. They haven't let Annabeth come out of the incubator in order to keep her body temp up and Nicole had a rough labor and lost a lot of blood so she is bed ridden.

"I've been taking pictures to Nicole every hour." Jeremy whispers. "I hate being away from Nicole but I can't seem to stay away from Annabeth for long."

"I can see why." I smile at the baby whose tiny fingers were wrapped around mine.

"Y'all did good Jeremy." Dansby says wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Thanks man. Won't be long I'm sure before you and Tae are the ones sitting in the hospital, hopefully not in the same situation but still." Jeremy suggest.

"Never no." Dansby winks before kissing me cheek.

"One thing at a time superstar." I chuckle patting his stomach.

As visitation for family time ended I snapped a picture for instagram.

Liked by megandrews, jace_ryan_peterson and 12,976 othersTaeganzaiser This morning I was woken up with a phone call at 5:23 telling me my little niece was on the way

Taeganzaiser This morning I was woken up with a phone call at 5:23 telling me my little niece was on the way. At only 31 weeks Annabeth Hope Zaiser is already a little fighter. I can't wait to watch you grow up AB, your Aunt Tae already loves you so much❤️
135 comments
User1 #Pray4ABZ
Nicolesims currently crying in my bed because of this post💕

Before I knew it Pray4ABZ was trending on Twitter. It was sweet to know that Dansby's fan support his family and not all of them hate on us.

"Babe did you hear me?" Dansby asks breaking me from my own little world.

"Huh? Oh no I'm sorry." I apologize putting my phone down. "What did you say?"

"I asked if you want to grab Barberitos on the way and eat it at home?" He offers.

"Oh yea that's fine!" I agree.

"So what are Jere and Nicole going to do about the wedding?" Dansby asks as his hand finds me intertwining them.

"Uh as of right now they still want to have it in 2 weeks. Hopefully Elizabeth will be out of the NICU and they can find someone to watch her. If not Jeremy said he's content with just going to the court house." I chuckle a little at that remember the digested look on Nicole's face when he suggested it.

"Is your mom stressing yet?" He asked amused.

"She's been stressing since they got engaged." I joke but it was true, my mother much like me is a perfectionist.