Chapter 3: Following Mei Xin

The TFboys woke up early the next morning. They quickly got dressed and watched their window for Mei Xin.

"According to what happened yesterday, she should pass by in a few minutes," said Qian Xi.

"Ok," said Wang Yuan clearly not paying any attention to Qian Xi and eating breakfast.

Jun Kai and Qian Xi sighed. Just then Mei Xin passed by.

"Come on let's go," said Jun Kai. They all left and followed Mei Xin.

The TFboys quickly learned Mei Xin was not easy to follow. She kept looking behind her as if she was watching for someone. She likes to duck around corners and disappear from sight making it difficult for the TFboys.

"She's really good at hiding from other people," noted Wang Yuan.

"Probably has something to do with Ceng Ying," said Qian Xi. Jun Kai nods in agreement with both Qian Xi and Wang Yuan.

Unfortunately Mei Xin ended up at school just seconds before the bell rang. Nothing had happened.

"Don't worry, we'll follow her after school," whispered Jun Kai. The other two agreed and focused on today's lesson.

After school:

Mei Xin rushed out of the school again trying to make it home before meeting Ceng Ying's gang. But again, she was caught and surrounded.

"This time, we'll make you regret being born," said Ceng Ying.

"Why do you still do this to me?" asked Mei Xin.

"Easy, you're like a dumb animal, easy to bully, easy to kill," answered Ceng Ying. Mei Xin closed her eyes and curled into a ball waiting for them to hit her. The first one was a heavy hit to her head, then several kicks to her legs and stomach. This lasted for several minutes.

All of a sudden the punches and kicks stopped. Mei Xin opened her eyes slightly and saw three boys.

"You can't just bully girls like that," said Jun Kai his voice dangerously low. Wang Yuan and Qian Xi exchanged a brief glance, 'Jun Kai's really angry.'

"Oh, and you can stop me? We outnumber you," said Ceng Ying cockily.

Jun Kai snarled and pounced towards Ceng Ying. Qian Xi and Wang Yuan expected this and quickly stepped forward to fight Ceng Ying's gang and help their brother out.

Mei Xin was still on the ground as she looked around. Jun Kai was fight Ceng Ying and three of his gang members at the same time. Wang Yuan was fighting four other gang members, while Qian Xi was fighting the final four members.

Although initially outnumbered, soon all of them ran away leaving Ceng Ying. Ceng Ying realized he was outnumbered and decided to back off. After they all left they turned to Mei Xin.

"Are you ok?" they asked. She nodded her head even though she wasn't.

Jun Kai picked up Mei Xin in his arms and carried her bridal style.

"Jun Kai bring Mei Xin to our house, I'll run ahead and get the first aid. Wang Yuan stay with Jun Kai," said Qian Xi.

"Ok," said Jun Kai. By then Mei Xin had passed out and was limp in Jun Kai's arms.

AN: Hope you enjoy this one. Next post should be at least 2 more days if not at most 4 days.