Chapter 20: The End?

Last Chapter

"Jun Kai, I'm ready to give you a second chance," said Mei Xin.

Present:

Jun Kai didn't say anything. He carefully placed the guitar on the bed, walked up and embraced Mei Xin for a really long time, (No I mean a really long time).

After a really long time, Jun Kai let go and smiled widely showing his incisors.

"Well now we should deal with the problem," decided Jun Kai. Mei Xin nodded in agreement but wondered how they were going to do it.

"Don't worry I got a plan," said Jun Kai.

An hour later outside Jun Kai's house...

"Why is your plan, talk to your parents and make it up as we go?" asked Mei Xin. Jun Kai just laughed in response.

"No, seriously, do you want me to die of embarrassment?" asked Mei Xin.

"Come on it'll be fine," said Jun Kai as he pulled her to his front door.

Wang Yuan and Qian Xi POV:

"I hope Mei Xin agreed to give Jun Kai a second chance," said Wang Yuan.

"I'm pretty sure she already talked to him and they're back together already," said Qian Xi confidently.

"You wanna call him?" asked Wang Yuan. Qian Xi shrugged and agreed.

Several seconds later...

"Jun Kai, what's up?" said Wang Yuan.

Jun Kai POV:

清晨 看窗外 (Qīng chén kàn chuāng wài) (AN: His ring tone is his own song called Homeward)

Jun Kai picked up the phone,

"Jun Kai what's up," said the phone.

"Wang Yuan, I'm busy right now. Talking to my parents," said Jun Kai.

"Is Mei Xin with you?" asked Qian Xi.

"Yeah..." said Jun Kai.

"Ok, good luck," said Qian Xi as he closed the call.

'Good luck? Wait a second, Qian Xi figured it out already?' thought Jun Kai. He turned back to his parents.

"As I was about to say, I don't want An An. She's too clingy she's obnoxious and she really needs to stop thinking of me as idol. I want to marry Mei Xin," he boldly told his parents.

"Are you sure Kai Kai? But you got along so well with An An," asked Jun Kai's mother.

"Yes, I'm sure," said Jun Kai. Mei Xin agreed with him.

Jun Kai's father nodded, "If you're sure, then that ok. Just wait till your 25."

Jun Kai froze, 'Did that really just happen. I just had to tell them?' he thought.

They ended up staying there for dinner as Jun Kai's parents started to know Mei Xin and how they ended up meeting.

On the way back Mei Xin told Jun Kai, "That was a bit scary."

"Yeah but it ended up fine," answered Jun Kai. They made it back home and found Wang Yuan and Qian Xi already there.

"Looks like everything went ok," said Qian Xi.

"Yeah," replied Jun Kai as he stole another kiss from Mei Xin and carried her to the couch. To cuddle.

The End?

AN: Thanks for sticking with me. Especially you (you obviously know who you are). I hope you enjoy this one. The next one will be come out soon. See ya soon.