Chapter 11: When She Still Doesn't Know

There was a lot of gossip going around. Mei Xin and the TFboys did this together, one TFboys are going to ask Mei Xin to be his girlfriend. 'Who are the TFboys?' she thought.

So when she got home that afternoon she immediately got on her computer and searched, 'TFboys.'

Her jaw dropped. She listened to the most beautiful music and the three most adorable little boys singing. Thus she spent the next 5 hours looking at all of their songs and all the shows they attended (And she still wasn't done).

The next day she went to school as usual. After nearly falling asleep in class she furthermore didn't have any of her homework done.

"What's wrong?" asked Jun Kai during one of the breaks.

"Oh. I was up late watching videos and forgot to do homework," Mei Xin said.

"What videos where you watching to make you forget to do homework," asked Jun Kai.

"Uh, I think it was three boys, I think they were called the TFboys," she said thinking. Jun Kai visibly paled and gave a light cough to cover it up.

"Do you know them," asked Mei Xin.

"Uh... just remembered I have to go... go... go ask as teacher a question," stuttered Jun Kai. With that he immediately ran off to find Wang Yuan and Qian Xi.

Mei Xin shrugged and decided to head back to the classroom early.

TFboys POV:

"Wang Yuan, Qian Xi, bad news," wheezed Jun Kai. The two look at him as if they were saying, 'What's gotten you worked up so much?'

"Mei Xin... found... out about us," continued Jun Kai out of breath.

"You mean the TFboys?" clarified Wang Yuan.

"Yeah, but she somehow doesn't know it's us three," said Jun Kai.

Qian Xi paused, "Wait, are you sure she doesn't know it's us? That doesn't make any sense." Jun Kai and Wang Yuan thought about it now.

"You're right. Do you think she's just really clueless?" reasoned Jun Kai.

"That might make sense, it also justifies how he got herself kidnapped without even knowing what happened," said Qian Xi.

"Does that mean I can steal her from you and she won't notice?" said Wang Yuan joking. Jun Kai's eyes flared up and he approached Wang Yuan.

"Ah! Qian Xi save me!" shouted Wang Yuan.

Qian Xi laughed, "What did you expect to happen? You just joked about stealing Mei Xin away from Jun Kai. Although... she didn't agreed to be Jun Kai's girlfriend yet so... I guess you can take her if she's ok with it."

Jun Kai rolled his eyes, "Are you two done making fun of me? The important part is what do we do next?"

"That's easy, do exactly what you've been doing," said Wang Yuan.

"You know surprisingly I agree with Wang Yuan here," agreed Qian Xi. Jun Kai thought for a sec and nodded his agreement.

"Come on, let's get to class before we're late," said Qian Xi as he checked the time.

Soon school ended and Mei Xin was sprinting out of the building with the TFboys close behind. She realized they were still following her as she neared her block and stopped.

"You might as well come inside my house then seeing how you three followed me all the way over here," said Mei Xin.

After giving each of them a cup of water Mei Xin asked, "You three want to watch the TFboys with me?"

AN: What do you guys think so far? Please share if you like it!