{ Chapter 7 }

~Rebecca Farm Day(s)~

Finally! We were ready to head out for Rebecca Farm. All of the vans and trailers were loaded with show tack, cloths, grooming supplies, etc. Everyone was buzzing with excitement and nervousness.

Sydney an d I sat squished in the very back seat of the first van, holding only eventers. The second van held all of our show cloths and belongings. The horse trailers held two horses each and were holding our tack trunks and belongings, driven by the older grooms.

"This is gonna be such a long 10 hours." Groaned Sydney.

I laughed then glanced at Carlos getting a lecture about something random by Mrs. Kim. I shot him a thumbs up and he fake cringed then tried to hold in a laugh. Mrs. Kim took her eyes off the road just to smack him upside the head for not listening.

I laughed again, then put in my ear buds and blasted 'Top 100 Country Songs' playlist, starring with The Fighter By: Keith Urban. While humming, I simultaneous read The Boy Most Likely To By Huntley Fitzpatrick.

From under my thigh, my phone vibrated. I picked it up and swiped into my messages. You have one message from Carlos <3. Yay! I thought. After swiping, I blinked then read the message.

hey i c u! He said

i c u 2! I replied

After all of 5 seconds, the reply came. 

your cute -Carlos

you are too -Kayla

well thank you my lady -Carlos

right back atcha -Kayla

did you just call me a lady!? -Carlos

im offened *mfh* -Carlos

sorry! *laughy face* -Kayla

your fine -Carlos

good -Kayla

i like -Carlos

what do you like my lady? -Kayla

you -Carlos

oh really? why -Kayla

your pretty, funny, and treat your horses right -Carlos

that's all? -Kayla

joking!! -Kayla

will you go out with me senorita? -Carlos

ask me in person -Kayla

... -Carlos

dont be a pussy -Kayla

fine -Carlos

*laughy face* -Kayla

 *laughy face*  -Carlos

I happily showed the texts to Sydney. She giggled and hugged me then asked, "Are you going to say yes?"

"Of course!" I replied.

*****3 hours later*****

"Here is our rest break. Up at this gas station, y'all can go to the bathroom, walk your horses, and what not. Get ready to get out though. We still have a long drive ahead of us." Said Mrs. Kim.