{Chapter 9}

"And here we are! Rebecca Farm," Mrs. Kim said to the whole van.

"Unload your horses, put them in your stalls, and take off their shipping gear. We will meet back here at 11:45." She added.

Everyone got out of the van and headed towards the trailers that we just being pulled in. I looked for van #2. I saw it was parked further across the lot then the rest. I ventured over with my shipping bag in hand.

"Yes mmhh," I heard someone moan from behind the trailer.

I walked around to look and it was CARLOS AND SYDNEY making out [and half naked]! 

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU WHORES?!" I yelled so loud that the whole team plus all of Oregon probably heard me.

They broke apart, panting loudly. Carlos stepped towards met, his eyes dark and sorry.

"I can exp-" Carlos and Sydney started to say in union.

"No, you can't. Your a slut and are cheating on me. There is no explanation for that so please, if you will, go to hell." With that, I turned on my heel and stormed off, brushing past Tyler and Mrs. Kim. Tears streamed down my face as I broke into run, heading towards the road. My shipping duffel became heavy and I realized I should probably go back to get Fire, now that it was 11:30. I sprinted all the way back to the trailer to find that there was no one there anymore. I quickly untied and unloaded Wild Fire and lead her into the barn. I wiped my nose as she nuzzled me. I pulled out the crumpled piece of paper stating my start time for dressage, cross country, and show jumping. It had my stall number and other info one it.

"Number five." I read out loud.

After locating stall number five, I took off all of Wild Fire's shipping gear and threw it tiredly into my bag. I zipped the bag up as lone foot steps came closer.

"Sleeping here tonight?" Asked Mrs. Kim.

"Yeah," I replied quietly.