{ Chapter 16 }

As the days wore on, my sessions with Dr. Willsworth first became more enjoyable. Some days I even thought about going back to the barn. I felt myself getting better in a good way. There's no looking back now because if I did I knew I would probably end up committing suicide.

~

"Hey mom!" I called into our seemingly empty house.

"Yeah hun? I'm in the shower!" She yelled in reply

"Can I go to the barn?" I questioned.

"OMG IM COMING WITH, GIVE ME 5 MINUETS!"

I chuckled to my self and went up to my room to dig out my old paddock boots from my closet. After searching for 15 minuets, I finally found them. I decided to not wear breeches because I had no intention of riding.

"Are you ready?" Mom called from down stairs as I was lacing up my boots.

"Yup I'm coming!" I yelled as I pounded down the stairs.

We hopped in the car and drove to the barn. There was a whole line of people on horses out in the front. Mom must have called Miss Kim to tell them that I was coming back. Nothing was set in stone though I didn't actually know if I was ready for this. I walked with my head up feeling like a new person. Everyone seemed to be happy to have me back there then, all of a sudden I saw Sheila's parents. Are you immediately stopped and started to run back to the car. But then someone grabbed my arm. It was Carlos.