{ Chapter 19 }

But it couldn't be! I was determined to save the gelding and I could tell that Carlos was too. Together I knew we would do this no matter what we had gone through. This horse needed help and we are both willing to give him that. As we were trying to get him back up, Miss Kim was drove up. Right then, I came up with a name. A name that symbols what he had gone through but then something that was also important to me. I decided to name him, right then and there, Wild Freedom.

It showed that I would love to Wild Fire with my whole heart but then also that he would now be free from this terrible life that he had once had. It was obvious to anyone what he had gone through, and we were determined to save him. This new name showed that we were planning on having him for a long time. Of course I want to keep them as my own, but I knew Carlos would want to also. 

"Are you guys OK?" Miss Kim asked.

Both Carlos and I nodded but then both gestured to the horse, hoping that she would help us. We all tried to get him into the trailer without any luck. At that moment we realized it was either leave him or lift him. And of course we chose to lift him. Is the best decision possible. Me, Carlos, and Miss Kim attempted to lift the thousand pound animal in to the trailer. And we did it.

Once Wild Freedom was in the trailer, we all hopped into the cab and drove off as quickly as possible. We had to get to the vet ASAP. And it happened. He made it to the vet.