Lets have a play!

The next day at East High, a pink mustang came to school, Sharpay walked down the halls to see Troy, Veronica, the Basketball team and the Cheerleaders at the trophy stand

"Hi, Troy! When's the big game?" Sharpay flirted.

Everybody looked at her awkwardly.

"Yesterday," Troy said awkwardly.

But Sharpay was too busy looking at her cell phone.

"Well, good luck! Toodles, "  with that she blew a kiss at Troy and left.

"She's so sweet." Zeke smiled.

Veronica playfully slapped Zeke.
_______________________________________

Sharpay walked to her locker, Tiara tapped her shoulder, Sharpay was startled.

"What are you? I mean who are you?" Sharpay asked.

"Good morning, Miss Evans. I'm Tiara Gold. I've just transferred to East High from London and noticed on the board that you were in need of a personal assistant?" Tiara held up the flyer.

"Well, with finals, prom, and graduation, I need someone tracking my appointments and assignments. Most importantly, I need someone to run lines with me for the spring musical. That's a theater term for-"  Sharpay began.

"Learning your role. I understand. It's best to keep science and math together since those are your first classes of the day." Tiara began organizing Sharpay's locker. 

"How do you know my schedule?" Sharpay asked.

"I took the liberty of checking, simply to make certain I'd have your nonfat, no-foam soy latte ready for free period." Tiara gave her a bag which had her coffee in it.

"One packet of sweetener," Sharpay asked in a snobby tone.

"Organic, of course." Tiara smiled.

Sharpay took the bag.

"I'll e-mail you my wardrobe choices each morning so that our outfits won't clash. If you have any orange get rid of it. By the way, I like the accent. It's... sweet, "  with that Sharpay walked away.
_______________________________________

Troy and Veronica walked into Ms.  Darbus' Classroom. They ran into Sofia. She dropped her books. 

"I'm so sorry. I-I-I." Sofia began stuttering as she picked up her books.

"Hey, it's okay." Veronica tried to calm her down as Troy helped her with the books.

"Thank you." Sofia smiled at Troy and he smiled.

They began walking again.

"Veronica," Sofia called.

They both stopped.