Family Dinners

The Bolton House Troy, Veronica, Chad, and their parents were sitting around the dinner table eating

The Bolton House
Troy, Veronica, Chad, and their parents were sitting around the dinner table eating.

"First U of A game is at home against Trinity, but the next game is away against Tulane."  Mr. Bolton informed.

"That's New Orleans, right?" Mrs. Bolton asked.

"Road trip!" Mr. Danford exclaimed.

"Yup, all of us together. Once the boys join the team and Veronica joins the squad. You been practicing the new moves Couch Brooks told you about right?" Mr. Bolton asked his daughter.

"Of course I have." Veronica fake smiled at the adults but soon turned to her brother and Chad with a wide-eyed expression.

Ever since rehearsals began she hadn't practiced any moves. Mainly because she didn't even know she wanted to do cheerleading in college.

After Veronica was done she went to the balcony.
______________________________________

The Montez House
Gabriella, Mrs. Montez, and Taylor were having dinner.

"High school feels like the most important thing in the world. When you're in it. But that changes."  Ms. Montez lectured Gabriella after Taylor informed her about what was happening.

"Not everything has to change, Mom. I don't believe it." Gabriella shook her head and took a bite of her food.

Taylor and Mrs. Montez shared a glance.
______________________________________

Evans' Mansion

Sharpay, Ryan, Mr.Evans and Mr. Evans were having dinner.

"So which one of you thinks gonna get the Julliard scholarship?" Mr. Evans asked.

Ryan opened his mouth to say something when...

"Me obviously. But if I don't get it I defiantly want you to get it, Ryan." Sharpay smiled.

"Thanks," Ryan said sarcastically.

"I mean anyone's better than the Bolton twins. They didn't even know what Julliard was!" Sharpay exclaimed.

"Veronica knew about Julliard because of me," Ryan informed.

"Yeah, and some girlfriend she turned out to be. Taking your dream school away from you." Sharpay scoffed.

"She's not taking my dream school away from me! She has her own future and I have mine!" Ryan snapped.

"Ryan." Mr. Evans said in a warning tone.

Ryan took a deep breath to calm himself.

"I'm done. May I be excused."  Ryan asked politely.

"Yes dear." His mother nodded.

Ryan got up and went to the balcony.
______________________________________
The balconies of the Evan's mansion and Bolton House

Ryan: If this were forever. What could be better? We've already proved it works

Veronica: But in two thousand one hundred twenty-three hours

Ryan and Veronica: A bend in the  universe

Veronica: Its gonna make everything in our whole world change

Ryan: It's all changing

Veronica: And you know that where we are

Ryan: Where we are

Veronica: Will never

Ryan and Veronica: Be the same...
Right here. Right now

Ryan: Oh right now

Veronica: Tomorrow can wait for some other day to be

Ryan: To be but right now there's you and me

Veronica: You and me

Ryan: You and me

Veronica: Ohh you and me

Ryan: But right now there's

Veronica and Ryan: you and...Me
_______________________________________

I'm back! Sorry for any errors...