A Night to Remember

The next day at the Yearbook Room Chad and Troy walked up to Taylor and Gabriella and wrapped their arms around them

"Kissing up to the yearbook editors. Very smart move." Taylor smirked.

"Chad's hoping for two pages for himself. Maybe even a third page, just for his hair." Troy joked.

They all laughed.

"Hey, what's right is right. Hoops, by the way, you've got to take me after school to check out the whole tuxedo thing." Chad told Troy.

"I'm definitely an expert," Troy said sarcastically.

"Tuxedo? What for?" Taylor asked.

"For prom." Chad smiled.

Taylor and Gabriella looked at him

"Honey, if that's what you call a formal invitation, you'll be dancing with yourself, " with that Taylor walked away.
_______________________________________

In the Cafeteria Troy and Chad were eyeing the table where all the girls sat.

"Now or never, dude," Troy told him.

"Okay, okay. I'm going in." Chad began to walk towards the girls.

Troy stopped him and gave him a look.

Chad reluctantly gave Troy the basketball, that is always in Chad's hand. 

"The Garden Club is rooting for you." Troy gave him a bouquet of flowers.

Chad walked down to Taylor, Kelsi, Veronica Gabriella & Martha's table.

"So, anyway, I was really hoping you'd kind of go to the prom with me-" Chad began.

"Oh, hi, Chad. Hey, they've got Tuna Surprise on the menu. It's good."  Taylor shrugged.

All the other girls shared an amused glance.

"The prom. I'm asking you."  Chad began nervously.

"Oh I'm sorry I can't hear you because it's so loud in here," Taylor told him.

Troy sighed, he tried to make everybody quite but that didn't work out.

"Yo!" Troy yelled and the entire cafeteria quite down.

"My friend has something to say." Troy pointed to Chad.

They all stared at Chad.

Chad stood on top of another table.

"Taylor McKessie, will you please be my date to the senior prom?!" Chad asked loudly.

There was a moment of silence as Taylor turned to the girls pretending to talk to them about it.

"I'd be honored." Taylor smiled.

Everyone clapped and cheered as Chad and Taylor kissed.
_______________________________________