I Just Wanna Be With You

Jack came into the music room and Kelsi was playing one of her songs

Jack came into the music room and Kelsi was playing one of her songs. After she was done Jack cleared his throat. Kelsi turned and smiled when she saw Jack.

"That was beautiful." Jack smiled.

"Thanks." Kelsi smiled.

Jack sat next to her.

"I mean, really. This, the prom number, everything. It's going to be a great show. Speaking of prom, what are you doing?" He asked.

"Well, it's two days before the show. I'm writing orchestrations and fixing charts. I still have to write lyrics.'" She began blabbering.

"Great. I'll pick you up at 8:00." He smiled.

Kelsi blushed.

Jack began playing the piano and singing.

Jack: You're on my mind.You're in my heart. It doesn't matter where we are. We'll be all right. Even if we're miles apart...
______________________________________

Rehearsal began...

Troy and Gabriella were doing their duet while Veronica and Ryan were telling them the dance moves

Troy & Gabriella: All I wanna do is be with you. Be with you.There's nothing we can't do. Just wanna be with you. Only you. No matter where life takes us. Nothing can break us apart.You know it's true. I just wanna be with you.

Gabriella: yeah

Troy: Just be with you.  You know how life can be. It changes overnight

Both: It's sunny then raining but it's all right

Gabriella: A friend like you

Both: Always makes it easy

Troy: I know that you get me

Both: Every time. Through every up through every down you know I'll always be around . Through anything you can count on me . All I wanna do. Is be with you. Be with you
There's nothing we can't do. Just wanna be with you. Only you. No matter where life takes us. Nothing can break us apart.

Troy: You know it's true

Both: I just wanna be with you.I just wanna be with you.

After the song ended Ryan and Veronica were really happy with Troy and Gabriella.

"Bravo!" Ryan clapped his hands.

"Great rehearsal! Guys!" Veronica exclaimed and then went to her brother and Gabriella.

"Just keep practicing and remember the turning point is really important," Veronica told them.  She was really paranoid.

"V...V...take a deep breath." Troy put his hands and her shoulders.

Veronica did as told.

"We get it. Relax." Troy told her.

"Yeah, relax the dances are great. However the wardrobe people need to become more serious, " came Chad's voice.

"What are you talking-"  Veronica began as everybody turned to see Chad in a clown costume glaring at everybody. Everybody burst out laughing.

"Thanks, Chad. I defiantly relaxed now. On that note let's take a five!" Veronica said in between laughed.

Chad just glared at her.
______________________________________

Backstage

"Psst! Jack." Sharpay called for him 

Jack rolled her eyes and went to her.

"Did you get a copy of that song from Kelsi?" Sharpay asked.

"No, but I'm taking her to prom." Jack smiled.

"Brilliant! Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. Now get me that duet.": Sharpay ordered.

"Uh... ok 1) I'm not going with her because of your stupid plan. I'm going with her because I like her and 2) you are not Gabriella." Jack told her.

"Zzztt! Don't be so sure, " with that Sharpay walked away.
______________________________________
Sorry for the extremely late update but I had SAT and now I have midterms so yeah....
Sorry for any errors...