Getting asked to Prom

In the Cafeteria

In the Cafeteria. Veronica was eating lunch with all the cheerleaders when Ryan walked up to them.

"Hey Martha when can I get tickets to prom?" Ryan asked ignoring Veronica on purpose.

"Oh." Martha smiled and looked at Veronica.

"You're going to prom? Who would go with you, Mister?"  Veronica teased.

"Oh, I'm sorry? Are you trying to flirt with me, Miss? I have a girlfriend." Ryan smiled apologetically.

"Really?" Veronica asked amused.

"Yeah, you see I have had a crush on her since forever but she never noticed me until sophomore year," Ryan explained.

"How tragic." Veronica fake pouted.

"And I have to ask her prom in the most amazing way possible. I'm thinking of going classic." Ryan told her.

"Classic?" Veronica questioned.

Ryan pulled out a rose from behind his shirt and kneeled down.

"Veronica Bolton will you go to prom with me?'" Ryan asked with a smile.

Veronica kissed him.

"Yes or no?" Ryan asked.

Veronica kissed him again.

"You do realize we're still here right?" Martha questioned.

"So... the tickets..." Ryan said awkwardly.

All of the cheerleaders giggled.
_______________________________________

Ryan was sitting and eating in lunch with a goofy smile. He was waiting for his sister and cousin, Jake Evans. He had transferred to  East High for Senior year.

"I saw you asking Veronica to prom," Sharpay spoke up as she, Tiara and Jake took a seat.

"She said yes." Ryan smiled a goofy smile.

"How can you think of prom at a time like this?!" Sharpay snapped.

"Maybe because I have a love life unlike you!" Ryan sassed.

Tiara gasped and Jake chuckled.

"Oh shut up! I'm talking about the show, Ryan! Your little girlfriend and her puppy dog twin only pretended to not be interested in Julliard." Sharpay told him.

"V has U of A locked up and Troy looked genuinely surprised." Ryan defended his friends.

"Oh, so the theater fairy magically sent in Troy's and Veronica's application? You didn't it send it did you?" Sharpay accused Ryan.

"I didn't. Why does everybody keep asking that?!" Ryan snapped.

"Ok, then it must be them. Performers can't fool me, Ryan. They're deceitful, ambitious and ruthless!" Sharpay yelled.