Prom

At Stanford University

Gabriella came out of a classroom and saw Troy's truck outside.

She smiled

"Figured you'd be the last one out of the building." She heard Troy's voice from up a tree.

Gabriella turned around and saw Troy in a tux.

"I don't believe this!" Gabriella gasped.

"I took a wrong turn on the way to my prom, and so did you," Troy told her.

"You're so crazy Wildcat. What is it about you and trees?" Gabriella asked.

"I guess, I see things clearly from up here," Troy told her.

"You look handsome, but prom is...tonight in Albuquerque, and that's a thousand miles away," Gabriella told him.

Troy jumped off the tree

"My prom is wherever you are, and if I'm going to have a last dance at East High, it's going to be with you," Tory told her as he gave her a corsage.

Troy and Gabriella start to waltz around.

Troy:
Take my hand
I'll take the lead
And every turn
Will be safe with me

Don't be afraid
Afraid to fall
You know I'll catch you
Through it all

Troy: And you can't keep us apart

Gabriella: Even a thousand miles
Can't keep us apart
'Cause my heart is
'Cause my heart is

They soon start to imagine themselves with their friends at the prom

Troy and Gabriella:
Wherever you are

It's like catching lightning
The chances of finding
Someone like you

It's one in a million
The chances of feeling
The way we do

And with every step together
We just keep on getting better

Gabriella:
So can I have this dance?

Troy: Can I have this dance?

They soon start to imagine themselves with their friends at the prom

They came back to reality. And then kissed.

"This is the best prom I could have imagined, Troy," Gabriella told him.

"Well, if I learned to waltz, it's all your fault, but it's not just me who changed when you came to East High, kids I used to just pass in the hallway, now we're all friends. And we're all supposed to do a show together. East High changed when you got there, and now it's changed because you left. You may be ready to say good-bye to East High, but East High isn't ready to say good-bye to you." Troy told her.

______________________________________

Veronica and Ryan, we're dancing.

"Chad said we don't bring our high school relationship to college. But then again Gabriella and Troy are making it work. Do you think we'll be able to?" Veronica asked.

"Of course." Ryan nodded.

"Really?" Veronica asked.

"Veronica I love you. And I'm going to do whatever it takes to keep us strong and together." Ryan told her.

"I love you too." They kissed.
______________________________________
Sorry for any errors...