Future Worries and Good memories

Veronica had just rehearsed and choreographed her song with Ryan and Kelsi

Veronica had just rehearsed and choreographed her song with Ryan and Kelsi. Called 'Accidently in Love'.

Rehearsing that made her think a few things. She loved performing on stage. But her future was cheerleading. But she didn't want to a cheerleader all her life.

Maybe she would decide to major in Performing Arts in U of A. But she knew for a fact there was a huge chance of Ryan getting into Julliard.

And after seeing a number of couples she knew that long-distance hardly ever worked out no matter how much the couple tried.

There was one thing Veronica was certain of. She wanted to be with Ryan for the rest of her life. How that would be possible? She didn't know yet.

She went home and tried to find Troy to talk some things through with her twin but had no luck.

"Hey, mom have you see Troy?" Veronica asked.

"He's at the junk yard with Chad." Her mom told her.
______________________________________

At Gabriella's House with Gabriella & Taylor.

"You should be throwing a party, not keeping a secret," Taylor told her.

"But it starts at Stanford next week! I'll miss everything!" Gabriella explained.

"You'll come back for prom and graduation. You had enough credits to graduate from East High last December. Sister, your future is calling, loud and clear!" Taylor lectured her.

"Stop being my mom for a second and just be my friend! Maybe I like it here. Maybe I want to stay in Albuquerque as long as possible. Maybe I'll just stay here next year." Gabriella told her.

"What?!!" Taylor shouted outraged.
______________________________________
In the Junkyard with Troy, Chad & Mr. Riley

"My fuel pump has deceased, Mr. Riley. Troy told him.

"Dig around, you'll find one here. Can't wait to see you guys play for U of A next year. Already bought my season tickets. Lock up when you leave, " with that Mr. Riley left.

"Hear that? Season tickets. Time to start practicing, dude."  Chad told him.

"Take a breather, LeBron. Man, don't you ever feel like your entire life is already being laid out for you?" Troy asked.

"What's your point?" Chad asked.

"I just want my future to be...my future." Troy didn't know how to explain it.

"See what happens when you do a show? You're like...five people." Chad told him.

"What's so bad about that? When used to come here as kids, we'd be ten people! V, was out biggest supporter. If we spies she'd be the villain, if we were superheroes she'd be the damsel in distress, if we were rock stars she'd be our number 1 fan. The point we were whatever we wanted to be, whenever we wanted to be it. It was us, man!"  Troy tried to make him understand.