Talking things through

In Ryan's Ferrari

In Ryan's Ferrari

Ryan and Veronica were going to Ryan's home.

"This is so much better than my brother's dusty old truck," Veronica told him.

"Okay, enough about the car why can't you admit you actually you enjoyed rehearsal today?" Ryan asked.

"You honestly think  I'd be up there if it wasn't for you?" Veronica asked.

"Yeah, I do. I watched you in rehearsal. You love it. Why is that so hard for you to admit?" Ryan asked.

"It isn't to you. But to my parents?  Yeah, that's a little hard." Veronica told him.

"It shouldn't be," Ryan told her.

"They're happy as long as we're talking about U of A. But you're right. No matter what student Julliard choses for the scholarship I'm happy I'm choreographing this play."  Veronica smiled.
_______________________________________

Troy and Gabriella were in Gabriella's backyard.

"So you thinking of the Julliard offer?" Gabriella asked him.

"Why would I think of that?" Troy asked.

"Because you enjoyed rehearsal today. I know you did. Why is it so hard for you to admit it?" Gabriella asked.

 "It's not hard when I admit it to you. But to my dad? To Chad? Yeah, it's a little hard." Troy told her.

"It shouldn't be," Gabriella told him.

"They're happy as long as we're talking of U of A. You chose Stanford. U of A was sort of chosen for me. I haven't been talking about this with anyone but I've had offers from other colleges. And I'm really listening." Troy told her.

"I get it, Troy. I've still got decisions to make, too." Gabriella told him.

"Like what?" Troy asked.

Mrs. Montez came to the backyard.

"I've got snacks for you inside...I think I interrupted something." She realized.

"Just talking, Mom," Gabriella told her.

"Homework," Troy told her.

Ms. Montez nodded and left.

"Speaking of homework. Come on." Gabriella stood up.

"I was joking." Troy laughed.
_______________________________________
Sorry for any errors...