Moments Later...

Sharpay grabbed Jake began talking about Kelsi

"I heard Kelsi's not only writing something amazing for my brother and Veronica but also Troy and Gabriella," Sharpay told him.

"A song, most likely," Jake told her.

"Find out what it is," Sharpay demanded.

"How?" Jake asked confused.

"Do something!" Sharpay demanded and pushed him into the room where Kelsi was working.

Kelsi was writing another song when Jake came in.

"Hi" Kelsi smiled.

"Hey." Jake smiled.

There was a moment a silence between them...

"So...uh...what are you doing?" Jake asked awkwardly.

"Writing a song for Troy and Gabriella. After that, I need to write Ryan and Veronica's. I have so much going on! I don't know what to do! I mean the show coming up! And then finales. I can't do this all by myself!' Kelsi kept on rambling.

Jake noticed that she looked really cute when she rambled.

"How about I help you? I know a thing or two about music." Jake told her.

"Really?" Kelsi asked surprised.

"It's in the Evans' blood," Jake smirked.

"Ok, I'm in the music room every morning as soon as they unlock the school. Actually, I have my own key, but don't tell anyone. It's really early but...I do have a teapot. Come on by!"  Kelsi gathered her things and then left.

Jake noticed that she was blushing as she left.
_______________________________________

Veronica and Troy were talking about the play and Troy's dance moves when Jimmie ran into them.

 "Hey, good job, Troy!" Jimmie put his arm around Troy.

"Stop doing that!" Troy yelled.

Troy gave Veronica a look, begging her to help.

Veronica took a deep breath as stepped forward.

"Hey, Rocketman right?" Veronica asked.

"Yeah, how you doin?" Jimmie flirted.

 Veronica awkwardly chuckled and Troy glared at him.

"Look, there's Sharpay! You didn't hear this from me, but she has a secret crush on you." Veronica pointed to Sharpay.

"Really?" Jimmie asked shocked.

Troy and Veronica nodded.

Jimmie confidently walked toward Sharpay but was interrupted by Ms.  Darbus. Veronica and Troy chuckled.

"Mr. Zara?" Ms. Darbus questioned.

"Call me Rocketman." Jimmie smiled.

"How generous, and since you've been such a...dedicated presence here, I'm making you an understudy." Ms. Darbus told him.

Ms. Darbus also saw Tiara walk on stage.

"Tiara, you as well, " with that Ms. Darbus left.

Donny walked up to Jimmie.

"I'm in! Hey, Donny, I'm IN!!! I'm playing understudy!" Jimmie exclaimed.

"Way cool. You rock, Jimmie Z!" Donny exclaimed.

They did a handshake

"Understudy isn't a role, you morons. It means you go on if one of the leads can't make it for the performance." Tiara rolled her eyes.

"Oh, well, you're one, too."'Jimmie defended himself.

"The difference being I can actually carry a tune," Tiara smirked.

"Hey, I wouldn't sing with you if my hair was on fire and you were the last bucket of water on the Earth." Jimmie snapped.

"And I wouldn't sing with you if I were starving and you were the last pickle at the picnic." Tiara snapped.

Jimmie and Tiara looked into each other's eyes

"Want to have lunch sometime?" Jimmie grinned.

Tiara smiled and walked away.
_______________________________________
Sorry for any errors...