01.

"He said he has an assistant

"He said he has an assistant. I would like one too."

Then, I found myself falling to the ground, welcomed by the darkness.

My head was hurting; I could hear my racing heart in my ears and even the slightest hint of light made me whimper and try to block it out. I had absolutely no idea where I was at the moment nor what was happening. The last thing my brain had captured clearly was that single line and the images that were flashing before me in the speed of light were too blurry for me to understand.

"She is going to wake up soon... Are you sure she'll cooperate with us this time?" A different voice, much more feminine rang in my ears, it was quickly followed by a deeper voice that answered the question she had asked and I didn't dare open my eyes yet. 

"She has no choice. After all, she did say okay to me." I heard a chuckle, it belonged to the male... I was certain of it for it was deep and I mentally shivered just by hearing it, "Luciel doesn't even realize that his life is going south."

Luciel? Such a strange name. I didn't seem to recognised it however, it had somewhat made my hazy memories turn clear, causing me to remember slightly what had happened in the last hour or so, forming the image of a young male with white hair. He was the last face I had seen before the darkness engulfed me. 

Mustering the last bit of strength I had left, I opened my eyelids, glancing upwards slightly to catch sight of a pair of pale green eyes. My breath hitched inside my throat as I recognised the face almost immediately. 

It was him. 

The eyes of the man that had kidnapped me were an unusual color and were boring straight into my pale blue ones with a certain curiosity that I couldn't help but mirror.

"You're late, my dear assistant. But, since it's your first day I'll let it pass." My captor smiled down at me and it seemed sincere for a second until I figured that his eyes were telling a completely different story. 

"I'll explain everything but first, you should get ready," He tells me, interrupting my thoughts 

"For what?" I ask him as I slowly sat up to look at him properly, noticing instantly how his lips had curled up into a smirk, his eyes darkening.

"For the everlasting party."

I didn't know what to make of the words that had just come out of his mouth but, I figured that right now, I was going to have to do as he said. When I stood up, I looked around for the voice I had heard other than his but didn't see anyone. Perhaps I was just imagining things. 

'Ya. Two weird people ended up in the messenger yesterday, somehow.'

'How is that possible? Only people you gave the app to are allowed to access the messenger, Seven! WAS IT SOMEBODY HACKING IN TO LOOK AT MY SELFIES?!'