16.

"Assistant Kang

"Assistant Kang. What are you doing sitting on my chair?"

His voice suddenly sent a chill down her spine but, she had had enough drinks to lose her sense of moral. She looked up to catch his grey eyes on her. She couldn't make out the figure properly but she knew instantly that it was her boss, Mr. Han.

"Ahh, its Mr Han," she speaks up, her voice slurred before she added a giggle to it, leaning closer down in the chair she was sitting in, "Can't you see? I'm sitting down."

"Well, then. Stand up and sit in your chair," he tells her. Raising his eyebrow as he looks down at his assistant. Her glasses weren't even on properly and her brown hair that she kept short was standing at all edges, it looked like bed hair.

"No!" She suddenly shouts, crossing her right leg over her right as she looked determinely at her boss. She refused to move from where she was sitting, "It's so comfortable," she extends the word as she speaks to him, another giggle escaping through her lips.

"Assistant Kang," Her black haired boss repeats, his hands held onto the side of the chair she was sitting on to give him balance. As she pressed her back towards the chair, he put his face closer to her. She could feel his breath caressing her lips, "Are you drunk?"

"Course I'm not drunk," She laughs, not fazed by him being so close to her. Her breath was coated heavily with the smell of his wine. When she was drunk, she felt like she was a little girl again, still innocent and surrounded by love from her family, "Maybe you're the drunk one, Mr. Han," she says, poking his nose with her finger to get him away from her face.

Jumin scrunched his nose as she poked it. His assistant had gotten drunk several times but he didn't remember her getting drunk when she was still in the office. Just what caused her to drink this much as well?

"Why are you making such a face?" Jaehee asks, hiccuping in between her words, her face red from the alcohol rushing to her, "You should smile." She extends the last word again, pinching his cheeks to make him forcefully smile.

Jumin sighs as he places his hands over the smaller fingers of his assistant that were still on his cheek, hoping to pull them away. He winced as her nails only jabbed deeper into his skin.

"Assistant Kang," he repeats. His voice not coming out clearly due to his cheeks being pulled like that.

"I'm not letting go," Jaehee laughed, knowing what he was going to say. Her laugh was so carefree and Jumin didn't remember ever hearing it before. In Jaehee's eyes, Jumin looked absolutely silly. How could she just let the moment pass by?

Jumin figured that if she remembered all this after waking up, she would regret it and possibly feel too embarrassed to even look at him. Not that she usually did anyway.

He didn't know how to react in a situation like this, however, all he knew was that he wanted to get his face out of the grasp of her fingers. But, right now that seemed a little difficult to do without hurting her. He didn't know if he wanted to resort to violence.