10.

"Because I don't like it

"Because I don't like it."

I looked at him blankly for a few seconds, trying to make sense of what he had said to me. He didn't want to me to get close to Seven because he didn't like it?

Though I would never tell him, I was actually enjoying my small bond with Seven and he wanted to take this friendship away because he didn't like it?

"Then, what am I supposed to do?" I ask him. He looks at me blankly, just staring at me and not saying anything. I raise my eyebrow, waiting for a answer before remembering what he had said before. I frown at him, not believing that he was actually being serious about it.

He didn't say anything but I noticed the corners of his lip tug upwards, a small smile, or most likely smirk, forming on his lips as his eyes travelled back to the TV screen, the episode of the anime we were watching over.

Knowing clearly that he wasn't going to answer my question, I decided to go against his orders and pulled out my phone to talk to Seven. If he wasn't going to give me a good reason to not talk to Seven then I didn't see why I couldn't do just that.

He didn't say anything, his eyes still on the screen as the opening of another anime came on. His focus was on the TV but he would definitely see the messages when he logs into the chatroom. All I had to do was show off my amazing friendship with Seven and pray that Unknown wouldn't do anything like drug me again.

I checked to see who was on the chatroom and grinned to find that Seven was logged on.

"What are you grinning about?" I hear a voice ask me, I glance up to see Unknown still looking at the screen but, the voice was his.

"Ask me again in seventeen weeks," My grin doesn't leave my face as I look back down at the phone, not waiting for his response to what I had said.

MC

Hiya, Seven~

Seven

Hey Babe~

I let out a laugh this time, not bothering to stifle it despite having Unknown right next to me. I didn't look up to see his reaction. It was almost like Seven could read my thoughts on wanting to annoy him because the chat had already started perfectly. Despite that petname usually being a cringe to me, I knew that Seven was joking around and so, of course I was going to respond to him by going along with his joke.

MC

I'm here babe.

707

Omg

707

That was a bit disgusting just now

707

Ur hard to beat... MC... Ugh.

MC