17.

The clock on the wall was annoying him

He swore under his breath that it was getting slower and slower. He was sat on one of the chairs alone, the area was surprisingly empty and what surprised him, even more, was the fact that no one recognised him or at least acknowledged his existence. He didn't know that he was that unknown to the world. He was sure he was famous to a more higher degree.

"First he calls me and now I have to wait." Running his hand through his snowy white hair, Zen leant against the comfortable chair, his eyebrow twitching as he thought about the trust fund kid. He hadn't remembered the last time he had seen him; it wasn't like he wanted to meet up with him. Every time he talked to Jumin Han, either they were insulting each other or he was just frowning upon his ways.

'What is it with all the blondes?' Zen wondered as he watched another elegant and flawlessly dressed blonde come out from behind the large black desk, he had seen many blonde ladies come out and go inside the elevator. But, unlike all the other blondes he'd seen, she was the first one to actually approach him.

His face brightened up a little, finally, someone recognised him, perhaps she was a fan. He didn't mind writing out a signature for her. Not being recognised by anyone despite not really being in a disguise was truly heartbreaking for a star like him. So naturally, when he found out why she really came up to him, his heart dropped a little.

It was like the trust fund kid had trained his employees to be emotionless like him.

"Mr Ryu?" the lady asks and he nodded, trying to not make it seem like he was upset in any way, hearing that name and knowing that he wasn't recognised was quite overwhelming for him. Well, at least he could be glad now that he was going to meet the guy after waiting for half an hour.

"Mr Han will see you now. Just take the elevator to the last floor," The blonde told him and he nodded his head yet again, expressing his thanks before going to the elevator as he was told. He didn't know what Jumin Han wanted from him, the black haired male hadn't even told him on the phone what they might be talking about. Just that he had already booked an appointment for the male and made incohesive threats that Zen couldn't ignore.

The elevator didn't take long to get him to the awaited destination, the albino stepped out of it, having admiring himself in the mirror for a while to lift his spirits up a little, he was going to have to face Jumin Han for the next couple of minutes so he treasured the little time he had before that.

It wasn't hard to guess where Jumin would be, it seemed like the whole floor was dedicated to just him, posters of his cat posted here and there sending shivers down his back. He felt his allergies sneaking up his nose as he averted his eyes to look elsewhere before he finally spotted a large chair, familiar looking black hair poking out from in front of it.

Before Zen could even say anything, the chair slowly turned around, revealing that the person in the chair was, in fact, Jumin Han but, he wasn't the only person accompanying the chair.