12.

"Please remember

"Please remember... soon."

I had frozen in place once his arms had been wrapped around my body and I found my heart racing faster than usual. I was terrified of what he was going to do, yes but, there was another feeling that was different to the usual feeling of fear. I didn't know what it was but it was caused by the grip he had on me; a grip that wasn't the strangling grip I was expecting.

But rather, a gentle kind of grasp.

Like a loving hug.

But he wasn't loving so it was just a hug.

I didn't know how to respond to him. I had clearly been snooping around his laptop but he had simply replied by telling me to remember. Soon, as well. He was the one who made me forget in the first place! And now he's telling me to remember. Why drug me in the first place then?

What did he want me to remember?

"I... don't want you to be taken away by Saeyoung as well..." He says, his voice soft like a needy little child, his grip had tightened around me and I found myself not even bothering to move as the words set into my mind. He was talking about Saeyoung... a name that sounded so familiar with a face I was sure belonged to that of Seven from the RFA.

My voice struggled with the right words to say to him. There was still that fear of messing up and saying the wrong thing, I didn't even know if he was being sincere right now about what he was saying. For all I know, it could all be just a trap but, if it was, I was falling for it because my heart ached from listening to what he had just told me and I didn't know why.

"I-I won't." I manage to stutter out, the words just seemed to find themselves and I didn't find myself regretting them the moment they came out, "I'm not going to be taken by... Saeyoung."

Once my tongue had let the words roll out into the open, I felt like for a moment that I actually knew the man who had his arms around me. Not just as my boss but as someone else. I felt for a second that I knew who I was and that the words that had rolled of my tongue was what I would've said even if I hadn't forgotten anything.

For a second, I didn't know if the words I had said were the right words because he hadn't spoken. The room was uncomfortably silent; his grip around me hadn't loosened and because of this, my heart hadn't stopped beating rapidly under my skin. I was already planning things inside my head to say when he finally did speak but my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a snore.

Startled, I straighten up and realise that the snoring was indeed coming from him. I felt all sorts of shivers race around my body as I heard it. Not because it was that loud; it was actually quite hushed. But rather because he sounded so peaceful whilst letting out such an innocent sound. He was sleeping before I came over so in other words, yes.