18.

Zen's phone lit up.

I never hated you like I do right now.

Oh, it was a message. Jaehee didn't want pry into his life but seeing that it was from one of their close friends, or better acquaintances, Jaehee decided to look at the text.

Reading the text that had just appeared on Zen's phone was definitely something.

'Cause all you ever do is make me,

Shock, was it? Or was it the fact that her uneasiness was finally gone and now it was just replaced by sadness?

Cry.

Hours before this situation, would Jaehee believe that this sort of thing would happen? Probably not since she was busy with work with Jumin Han.

"Assistant Kang!"

She kept typing.

"Assistant Kang!"

There was no sound except the noises of the of the keys being pressed rapidly.

"Jaehee!"

"Yes, Mr.Han?" Jaehee asked as she looked up from the screen of her computer. "Also please refrain from calling me by my given name." Jaehee told him asher cheeks turned a light shade of pink because of mere embarrassment. "I would rather not remember how I got drunk that day."

"Do not worry, I won't if it's a problem. But, it's quite surprising how you only remember that and not the other things you said." Jumin handed over to her a file that he had signed a moment ago, his eyes filled with amusement but his lips did not lift upwards. "You seem quite distracted, did Zen ask you on a date?"

There was a moment where her face washed blank with confusion, like her brain cogs couldn't turn fast enough to take in the information from her wide eyes. Every muscle of her body just froze before she asked, "How did you know?"

Jumin took a moment before he shrugged as he looked at her. "This doesn't mean you're going home before you finish your work. So if you want to go early, you will have to finish it all."

"Yes, sir."

-Jaehee Kang has entered the chatroom-

Yoosung

Jaehee!

Yoosung

Isit true??

Jaehee Kang

What is?

Yoosung

That Zen asked you out!!

707

707

Is the celebrity and fan love story finally coming true?

707

Tell us Jaehee

707

Is our baehee finally getting on her train to love city?

Jaehee Kang

MC

Seven, stop it

MC

She's shy

MC

And it was a secret that I told you guys!