15.

His arms had wrapped themselves around me just like he had done yesterday

His arms had wrapped themselves around me just like he had done yesterday. A wave of relief rushed through my body, releasing the feelings of anxiety I had from before. I tighten my arms around him, a sentiment of nostalgia taking over. I could still hear him sniffing

He was wrong.

I wasn't going to leave him.

'Not that I really had a choice.' I thought but deep down I knew that even if I was given a chance to leave him, I wouldn't. I didn't know why but, something deep inside me was screaming at me to not let him go of him. The image of the crying child from my dream came back and now, I knew that that child was him.

The only question in my mind was, why? Why was he crying?

"Aren't you letting your guard down too much?" He asked me and I realized that he had stopped crying. "Someone could take advantage of you if you go around hugging every guy that's crying."

My eyes widened as a light blush dusted my cheeks, "Wh-What are you talking about?" a small laugh escape my lips as I stood there hugging him. "I know you don't see me that way, boss. Besides I don't think you would do something like that.. You don't even like me."

Were we seriously having this kind of conversation right after he stopped crying? Was this how he thanked me for comforting him.

"It's fine to hu-" Suddenly he had pulled away and grabbed both of my wrists, forcing them to stay behind me as he pushed my back against his chest.

I was too shocked by what was happening to say or do anything as he began to talk again.

"You take men too lightly." I heard him say, his breath fanning my ear as he spoke. "One, you're too weak. Two, do you really think that if a man liked a woman that he would take advantage of her? Because most of the times they don't care."

I was suddenly back to facing him, I could see that he was back to the arrogant boss I knew. His face got closer and closer as I only good there, I was too shocked to move. In my mind a voice was telling me to move away and teach him a lesson that he would never forget, there was another one telling me to push him away and just escape before he tried anything but there was a voice that made my cheeks heat up in embarrassment and anger.

It told me to just close my eyes and let him kiss me.

That voice scared me.

I moved my face away and closed my eyes tightly, I could feel his breath on my cheek by now. His lips reached my cheek and placed a kiss there and I noticed how it slowly moved towards the place where my lips resided but before anything like what I thought would happen, I screamed loudly.

His fingers started tickling me and almost instantly, I fell to the ground and slapped my hand up and down almost involuntarily and could barely breathe for laughing. Fat tears would roll down my pinked cheeks and it seemed like it would take several minutes before I stopped.

"Will you ever hug anyone that could possibly assault you again?" His voice reached my ears but I could barely open my mouth without laughing.
"Answer me."

"N-No, sir." I tried to answer as smoothly as possible for someone getting tortured by the hands of a boy she comforted a few minutes ago.

"Good." He stopped tickling me and I let out a sigh of relief, closing my eyes as my heart lumbered down. I heard something fall down next to me and for once I was glad that the floor was carpeted.

"You're a weirdo, boss."

"Are you asking for one more round of laughter torture, assistant?"

"No, but I do have a thing to ask." I said as I opened my eyes once again, and turned my head towards him. "Is your name... Saeran?"

Drink four.

Jaehee wanted to wind down at some point and maybe have that chance at love. Maybe have a nice wedding. It was always a dream of hers to have a child before she turned thirty. But the way things were now, there wasn't going to be a chance. Well before all that, she had to find a man.

Drink five.

There is her boss to consider, he had an attractive look, the funds to support a child, plus she could stop hearing Mr. Chairman make a fuss about Mr. Han siring a heir.

Then she thought of Seven, he was a nice guy, charming and funny, but highly irresponsible which contradicted everything she stood for all these years.

Drink five.

Or was it six? She could not remember.

Her thoughts ended up with Zen. She remembered when she first saw his performance.

It was so stunning.

When he joined the RFA she decided that she had to find out more about the albino she loved. They did become good friends and she did develop a crush like ones everyone would develop in high school.

She wished she could act on that and ask him on a date, but with his career on the line, she just couldn't.

Drink six.

She decided that it was her sixth drink and after a second her thoughts on Zen resumed.

'Damn Zen. Always carrying on that he doesn't have anyone. Dammit, I'm right here.' she thought, a groan escaping her lips as she sat on the comfortable chair.

'I'm alone, he's alone, why can't he just see that the 'being careful' was a form of her love for the man.' She swirled around the contents of the clear glass. This must have been a stronger bottle that Mr. Han had picked out.

She finished it off and was going to grab her seventh glass when a tap on her shoulder alarmed her.

"Assistant Kang. What are you doing sitting on my chair?"

 What are you doing sitting on my chair?"