Introduction

Hello. My name is Astrid Warren. But, you can call me Ash if you like. I am a freshmen in high school at 14 years young- impressive, right? (Note the sarcasm used). I attend Mason Parks High School in Greenwere, Georgia.

I have light brown hair that goes down to my shoulders- almost always in a ponytail- and greenish/ greyish eyes. I'm also a little tomboyish with a weakness of shopping- as long as it is for what I want.

So, besides me being short- 5'3 - my life seems pretty normal. Right?

Wrong.

After school and on weekends and breaks, I am no longer the quiet girl in the back of the classroom that gets straight A's. During this time, kids at school think I am at home completing homework or am bored out of my mind. I wish! My parents, they think I am in a special program for military kids. And I am the only one doing this because they are still testing it. A little more insite on the lie:

In my case, it is called Navy kids. Its somewhat true. I do work on the base sometimes. But all this, its just my cover.

I am truthfully an agent for S.H.I.E.L.D. (Strategic homeland, intervention enforcement and logistics division)

Level 7 to be exact. Just don't ask me how I got there. I can't really complain either. It is fun. Yes, I do know people and I fully participate in training. I beat an agent at his own game once. Everyone knows my name, and I am considered one of the smartest people in S.H.I.E.L.D.

But, let me tell you about a few people.

Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton. Two of the best Spies/Assassins I know. Because of them, I am pro at martial arts, guns, and a bow and arrow. I also think they like each other.

Maria Hill. Like a mother figure to me when I am not at home. Both a good and bad thing.

Director Nick Fury. I am the only one that gets to argue with him and not get in trouble. That is all I have to say about him.

Phil Coulson. He is like a father to me when I am not home. And he is protective.

I'd better finish this off here. S.H.I.E.L.D is putting this on my profile and it can't be too long.

Oh, well!

A/N

OK, I don't know if anybody reads these, But here you are. The S.H.E.I.L.D. file type explanation of Astrid Warren.

"Ahem. Any thing else you would like to say?"

I mean Ash Warren. And if you read this, please comment and vote! This story will mostly be in Ash's POV.

I do not own the Avengers or the main story line of the Avengers. I do own everything else(Astrid, the future OC, her background, etc.). So, please do not use any of my ideas. If you would like to use my character(s) in one of your stories, please PM or comment!

~Dusk