It won't end like this

Chapter 14

I take off. I feel bad for leaving SB, but this is more important at the moment. Besides, he can take care of himself. Flying past ruins of destroyed buildings and streets. Not stopping. I've had to move out of the way of aliens twice and shoot more. My count is up to 1,000. I reach the docks, but don't stop there. I keep flying past it. The wind making it difficult to see. Once out of the chaos, I start J.A.R.V.I.S up.

"How far out is it?" I ask.

"Farther than you can make it at this rate, miss. You won't be able to stop it."

"Is there anything you can do to give me a boost?!" I yell over the howling wind, "This is as fast as I can fly!"

"Of course, miss. Setting sites on target. Activating repulser beams now." Activating repulser beams? I suddenly speed up, realizing what he did. The repulser beams in my hands. I am slow today.

I race past a bridge that I can't name. Only because of how fast I am going. Who knew War against demi-god would cause this much traffic? A sharp turn to the left and my target is in my sights. I fly past it and quickly turn around. I grab hold of it.

"J.A.R.V.I.S! I can't control it! Any bright ideas? 'Cause I'm fresh out."

"Not unless you Hulk out, miss." I look down.

"Not an option. I am not dropping 50 feet into the ocean for this." I sigh, "Where are we headed? And who gave the orders?"

"From what you were having me hack, The Council. Director Fury had no say in the matter. We are headed for Manhattan."

"Should've known." I mumble under my breath. There is a loud clank and Stark ends up in front of me; He also has a grip on the weapon.

"Ash, get out of here."

"I'm not leaving you!"

"Stark," I hear Catain's voice call over Stark's comm unit, "You know thats a one-way trip. Right?"

"Tell Curse that."

"I will tell you again. Either we do this together, or I will knock you off and fly this Nuke into the portal myself." I threaten. I could tell that he was going to give me one of his famous remarks before he was interrupted by J.A.R.V.I.S. talking about Pepper.

That got me thinking, should I call my parents? No, there better off just watching it. Harsh, yes. But I'm not one for goodbyes. Besides, I doubt I would even be able to talk. We're to far up in the atmosphere. My Arc Reator is frezzing over.

We enter the portal and it gets even colder. Stark's suit starts to freeze. The aliens army right in front of us will kill us first if the climate doesn't do it for us. We let go of the Nuke. I look over to see Stark basically dead in space. I don't think I look any better. Using what strength I have left, I push him through the portal right as it closes.

Black dots dance in front of my vision. I have to act fast. Quickly muttering the spell, a black portal luckily appears. I faintly smile and float into it, right as the explosion sounds. I fall through it as everything goes black.

I hope I make it back to my dimension.

Alive.

A/N- Hey Shadows! Sorry this chapter is short, but this is were I wanted to stop this chapter.

"There will be a point of view change, so look out for that."

Also, this book will only last for a few more chapters.

"But there will be two more books thats are known about!"

So, Vote, Comment, Follow!

~Dusk

NOT EDITED!!!