To sum up the events..

• Dedicated to Commander

This is dedicated to my little brother, who will be known as commander(if you read The End: Minecrafts fall, it is him for real). He listens and gives feedback to all of my stories before I even go through the editing process. Thanks little bro!

Chapter 4

Location: Quin-Jet
Unknown time
-----------------------------
I come out of the little room, now in my uniform. I set the clothes I wore to the party underneath a seat.

"Ma'am?"

"Yes, Rogers?" I turn around to face him.

"Just out of curiosity, why are you wearing a S.H.I.E.L.D uniform? If you don't mind me asking."

Stark chuckled. I shot him a look and answered Rogers. "The reason I am wearing this is because I am an agent."

He nods his head, but still looks confused.

"I'll give you her file when we get back to the Helicarrier, Cap." Nat calls.

"Thank you."

I walk over to Stark and handed him what he needed. "The dog tags, huh?" He says, a look of amusement plays across his face. I give him a look.

"Well, its not like I could walk into that party with a hi-tech screen on me."

He nods and starts to study the objects in his hand. I mean glove thing.

"It's looking good. Just watch the heart rate."

"Alright," I sigh, pulling the tags back over my head, "I just still don't understand what all the fuss is about concerning my heart rate. Its not like it affects my will to live. Or that Fury will tell us anything."

"He will probably never will."

"We know." He answers Nat. I chuckle and take a seat, grabbing the file next to it.

-----------------------------------------

Classified S.H.I.E.L.D Files

#102.3

Tesseract

*an inter-dimensional door

*Was trying to be used as a healthy, reliable, sustainable power source

* Found by Howard Stark in the ocean

-----------------------------------------

I was amused at how much they changed the original file for me. So that I could 'read and understand' it better. I looked at the picture of the blue, glowing cube. The target. I flipped the page to find something unexpected.

---------------------------------------

S.H.I.E.L.D Files

Contains Classified information

Avengers Initiative

-------------------------------------

I turned to look at Nat.

"I thought this idea was scrapped. That it would never work."

She nodded her head and replied, "They seem to think that it is going to work now. So, they brought it back."

I turned back to the packet and studied the next few pages; Which held small descriptions of the wanted team.

-------------------------------------

Steve Rogers Aka. Captain America

Super Soldier Serum injected in the 1940's. Was frozen in ice after taking down Hydra and helping the war efforts. Woke up 70 years later into present day.

Weapon: Shield

Tony Stark Aka. Iron man

After being attacked and kidnapped by terrorists, an arc reactor was placed in his chest to keep shrapnel from reaching his heart. After escaping, Stark became Iron man. NOT a secret.

Weapon: Suit

Thor- Asgardian

A powerful demi-god that controls thunder and lightning.

Weapon: Mjolnir, Hammer

Bruce Banner Aka. The Hulk

In a gamma radiation accident, Banner's rage took over him in the form of the Hulk. He can see but cannot control what he is doing. Do not get him angry.

Natasha Romanoff Aka. Black Widow

At first a rouge assassin, she is now a powerful S.H.I.E.L.D agent.

Weapon: Twin guns

Clint Barton Aka. Hawkeye

A powerful .S.H.I.E.L.D agent.

Weapon: Bow and arrows

--------------------------------------------------

I close the file and look up. "So, how does this involve me, a 14 year old girl?"

"Well," Nat said, "Fury seems to think that you are one of the best people to have on the A.I."

Tony snorted in disbelief. "I know you are amazing and all, but I kind of doubt that."

"I don't blame you." I say, sliding into the co-pilots seat. "So, when did all this happen?"

"Two days ago." I nod my head an grip the controls; Hearing a conversation in the background. A storm is evident.

"What's your thing? Pilates?"

"What?" I hear Rogers ask. I feel bad for the guy. Tony may be my friend and all, but he can be a pain.

"Its like calisthenics. You might of missed a couple things, you know, doing time as a capsicle." I chuckle a bit at this and Nat shoots me a look. I quickly look back down at the controls, missing the last bit of conversation. Lightning almost hits the jet. I jump up, shocked, and race to stand by Captain.

"Where is this coming from?" Nat asks. I shrug as thunder rolls. I look over at the demi-god prisoner.

"What's the matter?" I taunt, "Scared of a little thunder?" Stark reaches over and carefully pats my back.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows."

A loud bang erupts, coming from the top of the jet. Stark slides on his helmet and I grab the idle gun. The door burst open, and in an instant I am ready to fire. Then a figure walks in. I put the gun down in disbelief.

"Thor." I say, barely above a whisper. He looks over and smiles. Then he grabs Loki by the neck and jumps off.

"Is this guy friendly?" Rogers asks.

"Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the tesseracts lost." Stark's, now metallic, voice sounds as he walks over to the open door.

"Stark, we need a plan of attack." He glances over at the Captain.

"I have a plan. Attack." He jumps out and flies after the demi-gods. Captain starts to put on a parachute.

"I'd sit this one out, Cap." Nat calls over her shoulder.

"I don't see how I can."

"These guys are from legends." I pipe up.

"They're practically gods." Nat adds.

"There's only one god, Ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that." Captain jumps. I walk over and close the hatch.

"You thinking what I'm about to do?" I ask, sliding into the co-pilots chair once again.

"Lets go save them." I nod and smile, wondering what I am missing at the moment.