Where darkness meets light

Chapter 7

I stepped out of the bathroom. Looking normal like my episode never happened. I knew better, but I knew I did it out of the shock of them just dropping it on me. I was better though. Lucky that Coulson was there to help me realize it.

"Ready?" I nodded. We started walking down corridors. I eventually got lost, having never been down this part before.

"You're going to like it." Coulson said, smiling, "I helped make it into the style that you like. And your Arc Reactor will be visible."

I looked down to the dark blue light on my chest. The only reason why it was dark was because it made the AR harder to see.

"Don't worry. Nobody will know that it is you besides us." At that I smiled, suddenly exited to see the uniform.

"How much farther?"

"Just a little bit." I groaned. He just chuckled and kept walking. A minute later, we stopped in front of a door.

"We're here."

"No need to act like that, we're not in a movie." He chuckled again and put his hand on the scanner. The screen accepted and the door slid open. We walked in. He stopped right inside the closed door; while I continued to the back of the room. Where an outfit was placed nicely in a cubby. (A/N Like in the scene where Rogers got his new suit.)

The first thing I saw was a black, leather type vest. It was facing away from me, showing a symbol on the back. The symbol was a pentagram with skulls around it, in a dark purple. It was over what I assumed to be a plain, dark grey long sleeved shirt. On the shoulders of the shirt was S.H.I.E.L.Ds logo, the bird, in black. There was also a lighter grey belt, that held a grappling hook and a few pockets. It reminded me of Batman's utility belt. The belt buckle was an A, with an arrow through it- not that I knew what it was supposed to mean. Next was a plain dark grey skirt, that looked to go a few inches above my knees. Giving enough room for easy movement. Black leggings went under it. The shoes were mid-calf boots, no heel thankfully. There were biker, fingerless gloves that matched the vest, with a hole in the middle of the palm. To top it off, I had a mask that just went over my eyes.

"Its amazing, Phil! I love it!"

"I told you that you would like it." He said, walking over. There was something in his hand, but I didn't say anything about it.

"One question though. How do I get my weapons?"

"You think about the weapon you want, or you do the movement as if you already had it. They are specifically designed and assigned to you. Like what happened in Germany, when you went to shield your face." I nodded, continuing to stare at the uniform. I feel something cold drape across my neck. I look down to see the A as a charm on a chain. I look over to Coulson.

"We managed to create a little something for you. There is a small, hidden button in the center of the pendent. If you press it, your uniform will appear on you. Also, your suit stretches and morphs into a different one when you transform. This one will actually fit you when in that form."

I nod, "That is an amazing invention." He tilts his head, thinking for a moment.

"I want you to try something. Try and activate each power, or weapon, one by one, back to back. Remember, just think about it."

"That is completely random, but Ok." I stand back, place my feet apart, and take a deep breath. I close my eyes and concentrate.

Captain America

I feel the shield appear on my right arm, like it did last time. Only, I didn't open my eyes.

Iron Man

The hidden repulser blasters in my hands begin to activate. Jarvis starts up, but doesn't say anything.

Hulk

I feel the rage inside me start to make its way to the surface, but quickly bottle it up.

Thor

An electric jolt runs through my body.

Black Widow

Twin guns appear, one strapped on each leg.

Hawkeye

A folded bow attaches to my belt and a quiver appears on my back.

Me, I think and open my eyes. Everything disappears. I look down at my hands, to make sure the blasters have turned off. They did, but I was met with another surprise. Six rings. Four on my right, two on my left. Each one was a symbol for one of the wanted Avengers. Including mine. They disappear. I look to Coulson, who has a look of curiosity on his face.

"What are you thinking about, Coulson? Well, besides the rings."

"Nothing. Lets head back up to mission control and explain your choice to the others. Including why you ran." I nod my head and turn to go out the door.

"What about your hero name, Miss?" Jarvis's voice rings through my head.

"I'm not sure. Give me a second."

"Give you a second for what?" Coulson asks, stopping in the middle of the corridor that we were traveling in.

"What I am going to call myself."

"Well?"

"Jarvis, listen to this then holographic mode off."

"Of course."

I smirk and start walking again.

"Call me Curse."

A/N- Here you go. I also updated, like I promised.

"What about the movie? Did you just leave that behind?"

No, I had to have a little bonding time for you and Phil. It is going back on track next Chapter, I think.

"Wow. Are you never positive on anything."

Are you always going to damper my happy mood?

Anyways, Comment and vote!

~Dusk