We will be Unbroken

Chapter 13

"A suit?" Dad asked.

"Yea. I am kind of considered part of a idea we call the Avengers. We are- or will be- a team of heroes. Coulson helped design it."

"Well," Mom says, "Lets see it."

Nodding my head, I pull out the chain from where it was hidding. I looked down at the 'A' pendent and pressed the hidden. The uniform slowly spread itself on, starting at my boots and endding at my mask. My hair went back into its usual ponytail. Jarvis starts up as the guns and knives appear. The rings make there apperance last. I look up.

"Well? How does it look?"

"It looks amazing, kiddo."

"Now go on. Go save New York. Your team needs you." Mom paused, "How are you going to get there in time?"

"Simple, a spell."

"What?"

"Like this." I streach out and mutter the spell. My inter- dimensoinal portal appears.

"Wish me luck." I say and jump in. I can hear dad saying, "Now that, was cool." As the portal closes.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Location: New York

Unknown time

I come out of the portal levitating above New York Harbor. The reason I knew that, the river and boats. I look around until my eyes land on Stark Tower. Or rather above it. A huge portal- that I felt reached through the space continuum- was letting an army out. An alien army. This was not what I expected. I saw Stark flying around a building with a huge, fish-like alien behind him. I head for his target.

I get to a 4-way intersection and stop. Looking down, I see Banner geting off a motercycle and the rest of the team, exept Stark. Plus two figueres. Banner transforms into the Hulk as Stark comes flying in from around a building. I turn my back to them, to see another one heading for them. One that they don't see. I smile.

Letting my emotions free, I start to feel heavier. My skin begins to turn green and my suit changes and morphs. I fall to the Earth and land right on the creatures head, killing it instantly. I turn and walk up to the Avengers. I smirk and turn to normal, quickly killing off two aliens.

"What? I thought you might of wanted some help."

"Ast-" Captain begins.

"On the field, the names Curse." I reply, turning to the two unknown figures. They were both dressed similarly, only one was shorter than the other.

"And who are you guys?" The older one steps forward.

"You've never heard of me?" He asks, anstonished. The younger one steps up to the older one.

"Dad, not everyone has heard of us. Stop making such a big deal about it." He turns to me, "Sorry about that. My Dad just hates not being known. Anyway, he is known as Spiderman. You can call me Spiderboy."

"How original." I say, amused. He leans into whisper to me as Spiderman walks over to Captain.

"Trust me, he wouldn't let me choose another name." I nodded.

"Black Widow, Hawkeye." I call, looking towards them. They come over and give me a hug.

"I'm glad you could make it, Little Bird."

"Glad I could to." I make all of my extra ammo appear.

"Here," I say, handding it to Black Widow, "I'm not going to use my guns today. You're going to need this." She nods. My quiver appears in my hand.

"And here are some extra arrows." He nods and takes them. Everyone then comes together and just stands there. Even I don't know what to say.

"Guys." Nat calls. We look up to where she is staring.

"Call it, Cap." Stark commands.

"Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or your turn it to ash." They nod.

"Want to give me a lift?"

"Right. Better clench up, Legolas." Stark graps Clint and flies off.

"Thor, you've gotta try and bottle neck that portal. Slow them down. You've got the lightning. Light the bastards up." Thor flies off in the direction of the Empire State Building. "Spiderman, join him. Use your webs to try and stop them." Spiderman shoots a web and swings off.

Captain turns to Nat, "You and me, we stay here on the ground,keep the fighting here." She nods and takes the safety off her gun.

"You two," He turns to us, "I trust you can handle yourselfs. Go off and try to take out as many Chitauri as you can. Use everything to your atvantage." I nod.

"Hulk, Smash." Hulk grins and jumps off. I turn to Spiderboy.

"Where do you want to smash aliens first, SB?"

"SB?"

"Your nickname. You know, because Spiderboy is really long."

"Ok, then." He states, "Lets stay here and just smash as many as we can."

"Your on!" I rush into an on coming wave. I throw my shield at one and elbow another. I grabed the Chitauri's weapon and used it against a few more before throwing it down and starting Javis up.

"How many are we up against?"

"More than you and Spiderboy can handle alone. Shall I suggest the missiles?"

"You just read my mind." I target all surrounding Chitauri and fire all missiles.

"What was that?!" Spiderboy yelled over the fighting.

"Me reaching  150 kills." I reply, fireing one with my magic, "make that 151."

"Your cheating! I've only reached 93!" He replies, hitting another with one of his webs.

"Nope," I drop kick another, "Just using all of my powers." Lighting flies out of my hand, hitting 5 Chitauri. "Expanding the horizon, you know?"

"Whatever." He kicks one in the back and shoots a web past my head. I smirk and throw my shield past his, hitting 2 more.

"Oh, its on." He says, attaching a rope to a building and swinging into the next herd.

"Like thats fair! Your getting a head start!" I levivtate and fly after him.

----A few hours later-----

SB and I are standing back to back. The Chitauri are gaining the upper hand. I use my magic to create a shield around us.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Trying to buy us a little more breathing time." He nods.

"What do we do now?" I look at him.

"We attack all that we can." I let go of the shield and send a burst of magic at the oncoming wave. All of them fly back, hitting the pavement. Why didn't I do that before? I turn around to see SB finish off the last one.

"I win!" I boast.

"Yea, right." He fires a web past my head, "You forgot one." I glare at him and he laughs.

I snap my eyes shut as I feel a pull. They fly open.

"I'll be back." I state.

And I take off flying.

A/N- The video off to the side is a song called Unbroken by Black Veil Brides. The song comes from the Avengers soundtrack, and it helped me write this chapter.

"Vote, comment, follow!"

~Dusk