Epoluge

• Dedicated to All of my Readers! Thank You!

Location: Stark Tower; Lower lab area

13:00 hours

6 Months after the attack on Manhattan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk into the lab, holding the rest of the materials that we needed.

"Science Sis! Come over here and check this out!" Stark calls, frantically motioning me over like a little boy. I chuckle and shake my head at him.

"Let me set these things down first, Tony."

A lot has happened since the war. My parents have agreed in letting me stay in New York. They think that I'll be continuing school. I won't though, since I have no reason to go. Steve has moved out of his apartment and is living with the rest of us. Stark Towers is now our home, although it has been renamed to the Avengers tower. All the repairs have been made, the lab has been moved to the sub-levels, and everyone has there own floor.

Fury hasn't contacted or given me any mission's since then. I've been into SHIELD a few times to drop off paperwork, but that's it. It is also getting harder to hide my identity. The powers that were given to me have almost developed half way. It shouldn't have done anything to hurt my appearance; But I guess that conversation in Asguard took my limit of power. My right eye is permanently Grey/Blue. My Left permanently Purple. Due to my powers. I don't mind much anymore.

I walk over and set the supplies down and walk over to him. "Alright, Tony. What did you want me to see?"

"This!" He says, moving over to show two identical Iron suits. "One is for you and one is for me. They are prototypes for Mark 47. When I finish them, they will attach themselves- piece by piece- on command."

"That's amazing! But, we still have to finish this unit over here." I say, walking over to my desk. I start looking at the plans on my screen.

"But, Ash! That's no fun!"

"Then suck it up and deal with it." I tap a few things, moving the blue print around. I walk over to the contraption and start adding a few more parts.

"Tony?" I ask, "Can you grab those mixtures I have on my workbench for me? And don't open them or drop them."

"Right away." He fake salutes and walks over to the station. I finish wielding the last part and turn around.

"Tony!" I yell. He places the vials down and faces me.

"What?"

"You were about to mix those chemicals. Don't." He was about to reply when my computer started to ring. "Hang on." I huff and march over to the desk.

"Holographic mode on, Jarvis. Bring up those blue prints and compare, please." I say as I answer the call.

"Astrid!" A voice screams through the speakers. I turn and look at the screen. My eyes widen.

"Iris! How have you been? It's been forever since we've talked!"

"I know! It's been going well over here. I'm on tour right now actually. And I'm bored." She moves her head as if to look behind me, "Where are you?"

"Oh, I'm in New York."

"Were you there when the attack happened? Are you alright?"

"I was, and yes I am. It was amazing!"

"So," She asks, "How's it in New York? And Where are Mom and Dad?"

"It's going great. They are actually back home. They sent me up here to get some better education or something." I lie. "They are paying for my place though."

"That's cool." I hear a crash.

"No! Tony, don't touch that! What did I tell you about touching those chemicals?!"

"Whats going on? Who's Tony?"

"Uh....My Cat. Yea! Tony is my pet cat! He is messing with things that he shouldn't be."

"Since when did you get a cat?"

"Since I wanted one." She stuck her tongue out.

"Smartalic." I was about to reply when a small explosion happened. I look over and my eyes widen. I turn back to the screen.

"I've gotta go handle Tony. Talk to you later?"

"Alright. Bye." I hang up rushing over to Tony.

Why doesn't he ever learn?

A/N- And that my dear friends, was the end of book one.

"Iris belongs to her IRL friend, boobear_1474."

So, go check out her profile!

"The next book will be out soon. A notice will be posted once it is out!"

It will be called Secrets Are In The Dust. See you in the next book!

"Comment, vote, and Follow!"

~Dusk