4 | calypso

--(worlds end)

--
(worlds end)

The shack was the last place you wanted to enter, even if it did hold the key to saving Jack from Davy Jones' locker. It seemed to you like the place your nightmares dwelled in the daylight hours and the grave of all your childhood dreams.

"Coming?" Elizabeth asked as she saw you hesitate on the threshold.

"Who would live in a place like this?" You ask as you pluck up the courage to enter the structure.

"They call her Tia Dalma." Gibbs informed you as you saw a women's figure emerge from a doorway.

She didn't look at anybody, instead her gaze was intent on watching her fingers that traced themselves against various chairs and over flickering candles.

"That be my name," She answered as she sat down on a throne that dominated the room. She traced her long black nails over the wood carving and diverted her gaze to Gibbs and Will Turner, "That's what they gave me."

"''Tis a pretty name." The words stumbled over each other as they left your mouth. This is how her eyes flicked over to meet yours and sent a shiver running down your spine. Her lips coated in black upturned slightly and she bit one of her nails and you wanted to look away but something in her suppressed the feeling before you could act.

Calypso chuckled slightly, "A pretty name for an ugly soul."

"I am sure that is not true." You replied.

"What kind of name be given to you?" She asked even though she already knew the answer. You told her and she smiled again, "Now that be a fit name for a pretty soul."