Ch. 1

Tris p.o.v:
~Recap~

"Emily it's okay we understand."

"Then you understand that you need to get out of here while you still can. David will stop at nothing."

"We know which is why we are leaving now. Come on everybody."

We rush out of the apartment and go to Christiana's and knock on her door. She looks at us confused when she sees all of us.

"What's going on?"

"Chris we're leaving hurry up."

"Ok." She shuts the door behind her and we make our way to the dorms. I make my way to Caleb and he is looking at me shocked.

"Caleb, now is not the time. Hurry up. We need to get going cause we're in danger." Caleb nods and hurries to everyone else. We rush through the halls to make it to the exit before any of David's men come and stop us.

We let Valerie and Emily lead the way since they know the way around the bureau. Tobias and I are next while Chris and Caleb bring the rear.

Everything was going fine until we turned a corner into a hallway and was spotted by a girl.

"Tobias what are you doing?" She goes to Tobias and clings onto his arm. This makes me disgusted and I can see Tobias trying pull his arm away from her.

"Stop it Lily! And for the record it's none of your business!"

She looks at me and she looks shocked. "I thought you were dead. So, I guess he never did love Christiana? Eh?"

I was getting tired of her bullshit and I can see Tobias was too. He pushes her against a wall and leans in close to her face.

"Listen closely I don't want to see your face ever again got it. Oh and don't talk to Tris like that ever again like she's nothing. I had to deal with you before but I had enough."

"Ok I get! Never see each other again." Tobias let's her go and Lily runs away. We continue in the direction of the exit and I can smell freedom so close.

Suddenly I was tackled down onto the floor by someone and Tobias notices trying to get to me. Four men come in front of me blocking so he can't get to me. Tobias fights them off like the soldier he is. Within three minutes they are all on the ground unconscious.

Tobias takes me away from the person and knees him in the stomach. He bangs his head against the man which makes my attacker fall to the ground. Tobias turns to me and we rush to the others. They are all fighting David's men. We join them in the fight and with our combined effort we have them all defeated within the next two minutes.

We thought it was all over but then he shows up. "Well if it isn't Tris. Back from the dead I see."

"David. What a surprise. I hear you want me dead."

"I'm sorry Tris but you've done nothing but trouble. I really liked you but some things must come to an end."

"To think you loved my mother."

"Don't speak of her to me." He points a finger to me and I roll my eyes at him. "So what will it be Tris? The easy or hard way?"