Ch. 9

Tris p.o.v:
We were sitting on the love seat for a while in a comfortable silence after we came back from the bedroom from putting away my clothes. I heard Tobias' phone buzz in his pocket and he got it out to check it. The screen says that it's Christiana. Tobias looks at me and I shrug my shoulders not having a clue.

Christiana: Meet me at Zeke's and tell Tris this

I looked at his screen and read the text. Tobias looks at me with the same confused expression that I have. "Wasn't she coming over here so that we could go over together?" Tobias asks me.

"That's what she said at dinner. Text her back."

Tobias: Weren't we meeting over at my place then going over together? Tobias texts her back then we wait for a response from her. It wasn't long before Tobias' phone buzzed signaling a text message.

Christiana: We were but I changed my mind. Sorry. But anyways meet at Zeke's at 8:30.

Tobias sighs and puts his phone away then he turns to me. "Well I say we have a little time before we have to go."

"Yeah like an hour. What do you have in mind Tobias?" I smiled at him getting onto what he's getting at.

"I have a couple ideas." He smiled while leaning in before meeting his lips to mine making me wrap my arms around his neck. I played with his hair and Tobias deepens the kiss then he runs his tongue along my bottom lip. I moaned at the way his tongue running along my bottom lip. His hand presses to my lower back making me get closer to his body. Tobias picks us up and takes us to the couch then he sets me down on my back so he's above me. I roam my hands over his covered chest while he presses kisses over my neck. Tobias goes to kiss me again before pulling away.

He sits up on the couch and I continue to lay down on the couch. Tobias pulls me towards him and pulls me into his lap. He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear and smiles at me. "I love you Tris."

"I love you too, Tobias." I love it when we make out cause I feel that we don't get to do it a lot. We relaxed until it was time to go to Zeke's.

~~~~~~
When we got to Zeke's, Tobias knocked on the door and Zeke answers it.  "Hey guys!  Come on in."   Zeke practically screams at us but steps out of the way so we can get into his apartment.  Zeke is following behind us after he closes the door to his apartment.  We go into his living room and see Marlene on couch and Christiana is next to her. 

Tobias and I sit on the couch next to Christiana and she jumps up and down. "Tris!"

"What?" I ask while covering my ear that she screamed into.

"It is been so long since I have seen you." She lunged at me and wrapped her arms around me tightly.

"We literally saw each other a couple hours ago. Remember we went shopping together."

"Oh yeah." Christina giggles and let's me go which I was relieved since she had a tight hold on me.  I roll my eyes at Chris and look to see Zeke enter the room. 

He shakes his head probably not wanting to know what happened while he was gone for five seconds.  He looks over at Tobias and I swear they are sharing the same look.

"Do I even want to know what Christiana was screaming about?"

"No."  Tobias responds shaking his head and Zeke shrugs his shoulder then takes a seat in a chair.