Ch. 22

Tris p.o.v:

I wake up and see that Tobias is still sleeping. I smile at his sleeping figure and caress his cheek with my hand. I think of last night and I can't help but smile. Tobias' eyes flutter open and he focused on me before giving me a breathtaking smile.

"Good morning, beautiful." I smile at him before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning, handsome." I giggle at him and he brings his hand behind my neck and brings me closer to him. He brings his lips towards mine and I let out a moan. Tobias tugs my bottom lip and I gasp which allows him to stick his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues mix together while the kiss becomes more passionate. Tobias detaches his lips and attaches them to my neck. I wring my fingers through his hair. Tobias moans when I pull on his hair and he sucks on my neck. Tobias lifts his head and kisses my lips. He pulls away from my swollen lips and looks into my eyes with passion and love.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Tobias." Tobias grabs me into his arms and I lay my head on his bare chest. "Last night was amazing."

"Which part?" Tobias looks at me mischievously and I roll my eyes.

"Everything."

"You wanna know what was my favorite part?" He smirks at me and I slightly don't want to know.

"Sure." I said unsure if I want to find out.

"When you gave me that blowjob. It was better than I imagined it." My eyes bulged up from what he said.

"Wait, what?" Tobias laughs at me and I get impatient.

"I fantasied you doing that to me for a while." He smiles slyly at me and I roll my eyes.

"Of course you have."

"What? Is it wrong for a man to fantasize about the women he loves doing this things to him. I bet you fantasied about me doing things to that body of yours." He smirks at me and says that last sentence seductively and I can't help but blush because what he said was somewhat true. These two weeks when we were settling down I couldn't help but to fantasize Tobias doing things to me. Tobias saw my face and he smiles. "Oh my god! Its true!"

"Just shut your beautiful face."

"Love you too." Tobias gives me a kiss then when I respond he smiles against my lips. I sigh when our lips pull apart smiling at this crazy handsome idiot.

~~~~~~~

My week has been amazing so far. I smile at the memories from this past week. In the beginning of the week Tobias took me out on a date which ended up being magical. I ended giving him a blowjob since I have been super horny a lot lately. I know he enjoyed it since the way he was moaning and calling my name. I smiled at the memory of Tobias moaning like crazy and the way his dick was around my mouth.

The rest of the week went by like normal. I went to work and when Tobias and I got home we would end up making out either on the couch or bed. We would be watching television or just talking and we would end up making out.

Its the weekend right now and Tobias and I are still in bed. Tobias has his arms around me touching my bare skin since I only slept in my bra and panties. Its a lot comfortable at night and plus I get to feel his bare skin on mine every night. While we are cuddling on the bed while watching television I was tracing his chest.

"Tris?"

"Mmm." I looked up at him who is smiling at me.

"I have had the best week since we got here."