Ch. 7

Tris p.o.v:
Tobias and I are still cuddling on the couch when my stomach started to growl. Tobias looks at me and smiles.

"Well someone is hungry."

"Shut up. Shopping takes a lot of effort and it drains a person." I sighed after that and all Tobias can do is smile at me.

"You were never the one to go shopping." Tobias says and touches my nose with his finger then gives me a playful smile. 

I look up at him and smile knowing that his statement is true about me. "You got that right." Tobias chuckles and I smile up at him. I kiss his cheek and it seems that he was caught off guard by this, but he soon recovers and smiles. Tobias touches my cheek and briefly kisses my lips making me smile.

"Wanna get some lunch."  Tobias asks me with a smile.

"Yes please."  Tobias laughs and we both head out to the cafeteria.  I see Christina there sitting at a table alone so everyone else must not be here yet.  We got hamburgers and sat at the table Chris was sitting at.  "Hey, Chris."

She looks up from her food before saying hi back.  There wasn't much words said between us which is unusual for Christiana.  "Tris, what do you wanna do this afternoon?"  Tobias asks me and I put my hand on my chin thinking. 

"I don't know really.  Set up the apartment more?"

"Sounds good to me I guess."

"Tris if you don't know what you're gonna do this afternoon you could join me in shopping."  Christiana says to me.  I thought about this and it was a good idea considering I need clothes.  Believe me I don't really like shopping but there's a time when it's necessary.

"Ok." 

Christiana was shocked as she probably wasn't expecting that answer.  "Ok?  I was expecting a no or a lame brain excuse?"

"Come on Chris.  I don't give lame brain excuses."

She looked at me like she didn't believe me which she probably didn't.  "Right."

"So after lunch then?"

"Yeah that's fine."  Christiana kept on talking now about shopping and how much fun we'll have.  I am just blocking her out and enjoying my lunch with Tobias.  He has his hand on my thigh and I enjoy the feel of it there.  When we finish lunch we separate ways but Tobias gives me a kiss before we separate. 

"See you later."  Tobias says and walks the other way and Chris pulls my arm in the direction of the clothing store. Christiana finally slowed down her speed and stopped dragging me so we walked side by side to the clothing store.

I can tell Christina is excited about this because she can't stop smiling while I on the other hand roll my eyes.  I only said yes cause I need clothes.  When we enter the clothing store, Christiana jumps up and down then claps her hands.  She turns to me and I can see a hint of mischief in her eyes. 

"I can't wait to have you try everything in this store that I deem worthy."  Ugh.  Another reason why not to go shopping with Christiana.  I did it once during initiation and it was an okay experience since it was more of a learning experience back then.  Now I know what I want to where and Christiana wants to still pick the "better" clothes.    In other words, what she deems worthy to wear.